• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, quick bug report. I'm pretty sure I'm playing the latest version with hotfix, but playing as NCR with the Conqueror event chain, you get the opportunity to ally with Vault 10. Vault 10 is created correctly, but the events that initialize its military and create the alliance do not fire. This is because the Vault_10.txt isn't in the events.txt file.
Cheers,

Good mod tried it out for the first time and got my clock cleaned as old USA, music all in all was good although I did find myself adding some mro emusic from my fall out new vegas mods

hi. me again! i copied all the files onto my desktop, for that was the simplest thing i could think of and did as you said, but the mod wouldn't appear on either the mod file or the launcher. is there a remedy?

hi. me again! i copied all the files onto my desktop, for that was the simplest thing i could think of and did as you said, but the mod wouldn't appear on either the mod file or the launcher. is there a remedy?

Check to see if you installing it in the right spot, first time i installed i wasn't paying attention instead of Installing the mod in C: drive it installed in my D: drive which is where my restore partition is.

Just a little cosmetic thing I found out though and nothing that is really important for the game.
But how about making power armoured NCR rangers more like the Elite Combat Rangers from New Vegas and the Advanced Scouts would be more normal again. That would boost their elite role and show that they're on par with other power armoured units (Combat Ranger Armour in NV is as tough as some of the weaker power armour units)
Also how about adding a pic for Salvaged Power Armour Infantry for NCR as Powered Infantry?
Both real cosmetic but I think it would be a nice thing and not leave the NCR without any own power armoured units

Edit:
I got a crash in the end war with NCR now. The log is all fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Will restart and try to find out if its just my save that got corrupted or if its something in the mod again

Last edited:
Just a little cosmetic thing I found out though and nothing that is really important for the game.
But how about making power armoured NCR rangers more like the Elite Combat Rangers from New Vegas and the Advanced Scouts would be more normal again. That would boost their elite role and show that they're on par with other power armoured units (Combat Ranger Armour in NV is as tough as some of the weaker power armour units)
Also how about adding a pic for Salvaged Power Armour Infantry for NCR as Powered Infantry?
Both real cosmetic but I think it would be a nice thing and not leave the NCR without any own power armoured units

Edit:
I got a crash in the end war with NCR now. The log is all fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Will restart and try to find out if its just my save that got corrupted or if its something in the mod again

If you give me the pictures, I'll put them in the mod.

Cheers,
Sword

Bump!

Gripes for 2.07:
-I dont like the black stripe on the end of the topbar and also the way how the interface is cut up around the province pic (pic).
-Maybe change the color of the new country next to kansas, because it will often share border with E BoS and it can be confusing.
-Enclave always keeps invading the dead islands and i doubt its WAD.
-Maybe make consumer goods produce slightly more money. (

Edit: New things!

Den, Reno, Hub and Junkers should be nerfed a bit they can have 40+ units stacks in their small territory with ease. Most units are crap slaves or mercs but the huge amount can beat most nearby regular armies! Not very realistic since they are just city states or loose cartels.
Harlequin and Vipers have very little events to deal with the neighbors. The west coast minors have more but still little. I doubt the New Church ever like to see these kind of neighbors do sinful parties at their border!
Nice to see FUSA get gangbanged but then little happen over the dead corpses. Could be nice to see more Roman backstab, to junkers or cathedral or both. Or if Cathedral gets romanized then they could turn north! Maybe even a Junker attack on the cathedral if they hold the core FUSA lands (you know junkers like junk and theres gotta be nice junk in NY and DC).
And Spiders are currently eating up most of the East Coast. Not a bad thing, just me looking forward to a RobotxSpîder over USA! LOL

AND I think I found a big bug:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/JRHindo/ScreenSave2-2.jpg Dont think the attachements are WAD.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/JRHindo/ScreenSave3-2.jpg This was my production.

I got no CTD, I just deleted the attachements and continued. Dunno if it had an impact on the game...

Last edited:
I dont like the black stripe on the end of the topbar and also the way how the interface is cut up around the province pic (pic).
agreed, but im not gonna play around with graphics. Maybe somebody else will? *winks at JR*

Maybe change the color of the new country next to kansas, because it will often share border with E BoS and it can be confusing.
definitely agree. might do that one. Probably will :D

Enclave keeps invading the dead islands and i doubt its WAD.
Please clarify. AFAIK, Dead Islands are part of Enclave national provinces, thats why they invade.

Maybe make consumer goods produce slightly more money.
No. It is right the way it is right now if u ask me.

Just finished my game with Reavers, have 2 things that need to be changed.

1) Reavers do not get the event to choose to join an alliance in the end war or stay on their own.
2) Seems Mutant Maulers event is causing crashes again (when they appear for the Huns).

ummm, yeah, if i download your "FODD_2.0.exe" file from either here or on your site and of course i get redirected to the great corruption site called "gamefront.com".

Your exe file after it actually finishes downloading on my computer should actually show up with your icon and NOT as a stupid "white window with a blue stripe with 3 grey dots at the top, huh?

I've now redownloaded and reinstalled your very awesome looking mod to try it and it CTD EVERY TIME.

Please recheck that your full program is not corrupted on that pain-in-da-butt site called "gamefront.com". the file that is on gamefront seems to not download the last "0.99 MB" of what is supposed to be in the exe file of size 514.99MB. I know it's just a little bit, but those bits are important and most prolly why the game always CTD's for me.

no offense to Gamefront.com, but their site really sucks over the past 2 months with not sending correct files all the time.

thanks, i'd really like to try your game out.

one more question.... any reason you can't have the mod stored somewhere else besides gamefront.com like maybe the various Moddb servers around the world?

(I added more above)
agreed, but im not gonna play around with graphics. Maybe somebody else will? *winks at JR*
Lazy people! :p
Please clarify. AFAIK, Dead Islands are part of Enclave national provinces, thats why they invade.
Well you are not supposed to invade the dead islands, its like the glow, because theres several events chains about some discoveries and flavor stuff. So if the Enclave annex the island, nobody will get those events. So is it WAD?
No. It is right the way it is right now if u ask me.
Might be just the Robots, but until 2250 I was near 0 or in the negative, after that I got up to 5000+.

Edit: What happened to the fixing project?

Edit2: I just got a CTD when clicking a Darien Tribe province. Nothing was happening, I clicked and poof.

Last edited:
ummm, yeah, if i download your "FODD_2.0.exe" file from either here or on your site and of course i get redirected to the great corruption site called "gamefront.com".

Your exe file after it actually finishes downloading on my computer should actually show up with your icon and NOT as a stupid "white window with a blue stripe with 3 grey dots at the top, huh?

I've now redownloaded and reinstalled your very awesome looking mod to try it and it CTD EVERY TIME.

Please recheck that your full program is not corrupted on that pain-in-da-butt site called "gamefront.com". the file that is on gamefront seems to not download the last "0.99 MB" of what is supposed to be in the exe file of size 514.99MB. I know it's just a little bit, but those bits are important and most prolly why the game always CTD's for me.

no offense to Gamefront.com, but their site really sucks over the past 2 months with not sending correct files all the time.

thanks, i'd really like to try your game out.

one more question.... any reason you can't have the mod stored somewhere else besides gamefront.com like maybe the various Moddb servers around the world?

fixed it.

Den, Reno, Hub and Junkers should be nerfed a bit they can have 40+ units stacks in their small territory with ease. Most units are crap slaves or mercs but the huge amount can beat most nearby regular armies! Not very realistic since they are just city states or loose cartels.
IIRC somebody mentioning before - AI doesnt pay support for units or something? Might be the reason. Also, do keep in mind - they might be small, but they are economically strong. Especially Reno & HUB ;)

Harlequin and Vipers have very little events to deal with the neighbors. The west coast minors have more but still little. I doubt the New Church ever like to see these kind of neighbors do sinful parties at their border!
Again, there is only so much a small team can do... *sighs* Reavers are the newest addition to the world but they still lack any events... And FoDD Asia is being worked upon... so many things to do, so little time. Trust me, we all would like to make EVERY nation as flavourful (is that even a word? :D) as possible, but... There are some amazing ideas on our terranova forums, but we really need more people to code/insert them into the game. Until somebody appears, just making the game compatible and as bug free as possible is a humongous task.

Nice to see FUSA get gangbanged but then little happen over the dead corpses. Could be nice to see more Roman backstab, to junkers or cathedral or both. Or if Cathedral gets romanized then they could turn north! Maybe even a Junker attack on the cathedral if they hold the core FUSA lands (you know junkers like junk and theres gotta be nice junk in NY and DC).
And Spiders are currently eating up most of the East Coast. Not a bad thing, just me looking forward to a RobotxSpîder over USA! LOL
As great as that sounds, same answer as the paragraph above...

AND I think I found a big bug:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/JRHindo/ScreenSave2-2.jpg Dont think the attachements are WAD.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/JRHindo/ScreenSave3-2.jpg This was my production.

I got no CTD, I just deleted the attachements and continued. Dunno if it had an impact on the game...

For some unknown reason, my browser says he cannot connect to the images... Ill take a look at it later. Can u replicate the "bug"? Maybe it was a one time occurance?