• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Patch 1.2

Reworked Eurogeddon for 1.2

eurogeddon12smallerturnux2.gif

Last edited:
Spanish Cabinet

The Spanish Cabinet for the year of 1580.

spanishcabinet1580fwza9.gif

Last edited:
Papal Cabinet

The Papal Cabinet for the year of 1580.

papalcabinet1580fwsf7.gif

Last edited:
Hi. I'm sorry, but I've been very busy (and I also will be in future) and I have very much things to do, so I can't make that tech tree for you. I can send my old techteam files to you, so someone who wants can modify them ready. Sorry and good luck.

IndoEsia45 said:
Oh..yeah for screenshot, why you don't just combine all the picture and made it as page effect. So we can see multiple screenshot with great effect.

Perhaps I will when all cabinets for the 1st Scenario are ready.

Last edited:
Miihkali said:
Hi. I'm sorry, but I've been very busy (and I also will be in future) and I have very much things to do, so I can't make that tech tree for you. I can send my old techteam files to you, so someone who wants can modify them ready. Sorry and good luck.

No problem. I can make a tech tree myself.

BinomistaR-G said:
lol, just realised this existed; looks great, don't stop working on that

Thanks.

IndoEsia45 said:
I can still make skin and other GFX.

We need skins for Genoa, Venice, Papal States, Scotland, Catholic France,
Huguenot (Protestant) France, Austria, Netherlands and Portugal.

General_Grant said:
Thoses with * should be very limited. Is it possible to lock the sliders?

Yes, it is possible, take a look at this.

cannotmovesliderfwxn5.gif

So, if the Papal States are a Theocracy they will remain a Theocracy. Also made it so that it is 10 times less possible (compared to Vanilla) to change foreign DPs by influencing. Practically it is going to be a waste of money to influence other nations.

Last edited:
Terminator, have you begined to work on the scenarios yet? Like placing the nations at the right place...

Your graphics are nice but this will only begin to really take shapes when something (even a very basic something) is playable. Trust me, I speak with experience.