• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My internet speed is not very fast. That's why before downloading I would like somebody to tell me if it will work or not with Windows 95.

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to test it with Windows 95, but I can tell you, if you happen to get Win XP/Vista/7, it will work for sure

Yep. Why is Poland so strong ? In our last game Germany could finish Poland only in 1940. :mad:

No, Poland was human.

That has to be the reason. Human intellect, as a rule, is much superior to AI. If Poland is human-controlled, many things might become unexpected more than usual

Your updated scenario is nice. AI works well, and I like the idea of making the role of Sweden in Europe more active. But Poland is a Juggernaut of Eastern Europe. If Poland decides to conquer the Baltic states, they will not stand a chance against the Poles.

Poland is just a strong regional power. Just like it should be. Nothing more than that

All right. I decided to try WW 1 Demo developed by Ageod. It requires vista or something newer. So, I got a new laptop with windows 7. Meanwhile downloaded and tried your mod.

Cause as for now it's just awesome/megaawesome :p

Yeah, I agree with this. Really good impression. Very professionally made. Let's hope you will continue improving Eurogeddon.

Yeah, I agree with this. Really good impression. Very professionally made. Let's hope you will continue improving Eurogeddon.

Thanks. We do continue working on this project

Your updated scenario is nice. AI works well, and I like the idea of making the role of Sweden in Europe more active. But Poland is a Juggernaut of Eastern Europe. If Poland decides to conquer the Baltic states, they will not stand a chance against the Poles.

Essentially Poland is strong but not unconquerable. Even Sweden can do something about it. Especially if Poland AI makes a bad mistake. Something like leaving Danzig undefended during the Polish-Lithuanian crisis/war. Then Sweden can open a second front, pour some troops into Poland through the Danzig bottleneck, and wreak some havoc there.

Essentially Poland is strong but not unconquerable. Even Sweden can do something about it. Especially if Poland AI makes a bad mistake. Something like leaving Danzig undefended during the Polish-Lithuanian crisis/war. Then Sweden can open a second front, pour some troops into Poland through the Danzig bottleneck, and wreak some havoc there.

The only problem is Sweden usually doesn't have enough troops to pour something into Poland. ;)

Did you change Greece AI ? Looks more aggressive now. It tried to invade Turkey mainland. Took Bursa and kept it for a while. Eventually Turkey could push the Greeks out of there, but afterward the Turks were not able to invade Greece for a long time.

Did you play as Turkey ?

I'm a nub that has just decided to try out this mod. I'm confused however, I downloaded the "Powderkeg of Eurasia" link and there is only the battlescenario of the same name in the game, is this all that is done currently? or is there another version out there with the 1933 and other scenarios? Am I missing something?

I'm a nub that has just decided to try out this mod. I'm confused however, I downloaded the "Powderkeg of Eurasia" link and there is only the battlescenario of the same name in the game, is this all that is done currently? or is there another version out there with the 1933 and other scenarios? Am I missing something?

That's the currently playable stage of this project. But that thing is a lot more than just a battle scenario.