• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I dont see why the game has a critical problem with a language...

It's some incompatibility between the Windows XP used in China and the Eastern European fonts, but it's not a flaw of the game.

Thanks that did fix the Ellada problem but, now it does the same thing at the Magyars file.

I sent you a PM with another link. Please, try it

It works great now, thanks

Terminator,
Hey thanks a lot. The foreign characters were definitely the problem. It works fine now. I started and saved a game as Italy. The graphics are great by the way. I have been following this thread for a long time and finally decided to take a look at this mod. I look forward to the full worldwide scenario. Keep up the good work.

d :D

PS I hope this version will be able to help others who might have the same problem.

Terminator,
Hey thanks a lot. The foreign characters were definitely the problem. It works fine now. I started and saved a game as Italy. The graphics are great by the way. I have been following this thread for a long time and finally decided to take a look at this mod. I look forward to the full worldwide scenario. Keep up the good work.

d :D

Glad to be able to help you. :)

PS I hope this version will be able to help others who might have the same problem.

Since there maybe some other HOI2 fans in China who may encounter a similar problem with the Eastern European fonts, I have re-uploaded the version fixing that.

The links in my signature and in the 1st post of this thread have been updated. Two identical uploads: FileFront and RapidShare

Not quite so. Bulgaria AI is more sedate.

Bulgaria AI simply has a lesser chance to exploit vulnerability of Yugoslavia, that's why may seem "more sedate"

Bulgaria AI simply has a lesser chance to exploit vulnerability of Yugoslavia, that's why may seem "more sedate"

Your updated scenario is nice. AI works well, and I like the idea of making the role of Sweden in Europe more active. But Poland is a Juggernaut of Eastern Europe. If Poland decides to conquer the Baltic states, they will not stand a chance against the Poles.

Your updated scenario is nice. AI works well, and I like the idea of making the role of Sweden in Europe more active. But Poland is a Juggernaut of Eastern Europe. If Poland decides to conquer the Baltic states, they will not stand a chance against the Poles.

Yep. Poland is a very tough nut to crack. :D

No, the real juggernaut of Eastern Europe is going to be the Soviet Union. Poland is not even close to that. ;)