• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Option six it's the best, but if the flag of Belgium changes...

If the flag of Belgium changes the whole skin for the country will change dramatically. To something like this

Aflandersoption1.jpg

Last edited:
Flanders. Sidebar

Here is a sidebar for them

flanderssidebar.jpg

Propaganda

This is a new propaganda picture for Flanders. Load vanilla to compare it with the old one. You will see the difference.

Would anybody like to write some historical info for Flanders ?

flanderspropaganda.jpg

I have a suggestion regarding possible scenario names. How about something like Der Kampf um Lebensraum ? I used to work on a project of my own some time ago and it was the title of it.

Sounds good. I like it. Are you sure you don't need it any more for your own project ?

And btw.
How's the overall progress? Almost done, or still lot's of stuff to do?

I got two news for you. Both good and bad. The good news is the overall progress is pretty fast. The bad news is there is still a good deal of work to be done

OK. Good. I'll use it for my 1942 scenario then.

Anybody else has any other suggestions regarding scenario names ?

1942kampf.jpg

The option 6 for Belgium is which I like the most. And skin for Flanders is just great.

Actually Belgium was and still is a very peaceful nation. Have they ever started an aggressive war, at least once in their history ? I don't think so.

Didnt nowadays Belgium actually secure its independence by means of a revolutionary war

Looks like a recruiting center of the Flemish SS legion. :) Where did you find that color picture ?

I didn't find it. I made it. Before that such a picture did not exist