• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I believe such a war was not impossible

Well I really would recomend a Mahabad republic and give the soviets a excuse to attack Persia,iraq syria, and turkey and that would make the game intreasting for alternate history.

Last edited:
Terminator, is it possible to change colours and interface of event windows? Those you are using now don't fit into your graphics very well. Personaly I would like ones in style of 1914 mod that looks more historical. Will you add some event images too? They make events much more estetic. Just some suggestions.

Don't forget about Soviet claims on Western Ukraine and Western Belorussia that could provoke a new Soviet-Polish war in 1930s.

This could be interesting too

Terminator, is it possible to change colours and interface of event windows? Those you are using now don't fit into your graphics very well.

Thank you for your suggestions. I'll think about it

Ok 2 questions! What would happen if the player whent communist as Germany causing ww2 to start differntly. What will happen in Iran in the cold war for Mahabad and a few Kurdish revolts in Iraq at the time.

Terminator, is it possible to change colours and interface of event windows? Those you are using now don't fit into your graphics very well. Personaly I would like ones in style of 1914 mod that looks more historical. Will you add some event images too? They make events much more estetic. Just some suggestions.

Those things maybe look a little bit different but still they look good anyway. I don't think it's really necessary to change that.

Terminator, is it possible to change colours and interface of event windows? Those you are using now don't fit into your graphics very well.

I don't disagree with you but that background for events very well matches the old style event pictures made by Paradox. There are about 400 such pictures and if I change the background I might need to change all those pictures as well. It's a lot of work. Currently I don't have any time for that. If I happen to get some time to rework those pix I'll change the background then.

Hey there. :) Your mod looks very... Different. The art is very "heavy", BIG gold letters, massive buttons... But looking at these Turkey screenshots it feels kinda elegant to me. I especially like the crescent on the left.

I'm afraid this question has been asked a million times but... How's the current progress of this mod?

Your mod looks very... Different.

It's supposed to look like a new game. That's why it's so different.

But looking at these Turkey screenshots it feels kinda elegant to me.

Thank you, Lee.

I especially like the crescent on the left.

That part is called a side bar. Not just Turkey but all significant nations are going to have specific side bars.

I'm afraid this question has been asked a million times but... How's the current progress of this mod?

It's OK to ask this question one million and the first time. I keep working on it and making some progress

Terminator, would it be possible to make the use of your graphics optional ? I mean those who still like the old vanilla pictures could choose them and those who prefer your graphics could choose that option.

The point is Eurogeddon has its own specific structure which means you cannot just remove my GFX folder and replace it with the old one. There would have been numerous disparities and it cannot work properly that way. The only way to solve this is to make an adjustment for the old graphics. It's not impossible but it will take some time to do that. If I get some spare time for that I will make such an adjustment. But it may postpone the day of release to some extent

I would really consider giving the player a choice on who can be chanclor. If it's Hitler it will go normally, if it's a commie it will go bye Germany getting into a war with Italy and slowly a block of alliances are made. If it is a democracy, ussr could invade Poland and the allies would fight and it would lead in a strange world order. Just some proposals ;)

I would really consider giving the player a choice on who can be chanclor. If it's Hitler it will go normally, if it's a commie it will go bye Germany getting into a war with Italy and slowly a block of alliances are made. If it is a democracy, ussr could invade Poland and the allies would fight and it would lead in a strange world order. Just some proposals ;)

You'll get that choice when i expand the timespan to 1928.

Then there will be 4 options for Germany:

1) Nazis seize power;
2) Communists seize power;
3) restoration of Monarchy;
4) Germany remains a Democracy (Weimar republic continues to exist)

But in 1933 Hitler's chancellory is already inevitable

It will be elegant when he gets the old HOI buttons completely replaced with the new ones. So far it's a mixture of two styles.

Replacing the buttons is not a big deal. It can be easily done.

Here is what the ledger gonna look like

ledgerk.jpg