• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mike Scholl said:
OK. How much are we talking in US Currency for a mailed list of "cheats" (assuming self-addressed envelope enclosed?)? I assume their will be several dozen "buyers" interested... :cool:
Cheats are posted above.

For free...
;)

I assume these tips for getting the console to work are only for the released game and not the beta since i can't get any of these to work with the beta.

So since I can't get more cash this way, does anyone know how to mod the amount of cash a nation starts with in the beta version, or if this is not possible I would still like to know how this is done in 1.0.

anilsson said:
I assume these tips for getting the console to work are only for the released game and not the beta since i can't get any of these to work with the beta.

So since I can't get more cash this way, does anyone know how to mod the amount of cash a nation starts with in the beta version, or if this is not possible I would still like to know how this is done in 1.0.
I was able to use 'cash' cheat without a problem.
And many others cheats.
The only problem was to turn on the console.

swiss_cash.jpg

Last edited:
If you're trying Alt + 21, you need to be sure you're punching in 2 1 on the numeric keypad. Not the row of numbers above the letters, I mean the 3x3 number set off to the right.

And holding down the alt key whilst you press 21 ;)

AltCR-Shift-S work just fine to create the character on laptops. Will have to wait until EU III works on my computer to check for the console.

D'OH. Can't believe the answer to my first post after following the forums for 3 years was that simple. It actually did work for me the first time but I was expecting a console window a la EU2. For me it opened right over the troop screen and was about the same size so I assumed that Window was buggy and re-started the game.

Thanks for the screenie. That straightened me out!

Try to type "discover -1". This is a main cheat-code, whic will immediately close the game. :rolleyes:

BTW, how can I open all map? It is really required for modders.

DVolk said:
Try to type "discover -1". This is a main cheat-code, whic will immediately close the game. :rolleyes:

BTW, how can I open all map? It is really required for modders.
§ debug ti §

MrT said:
§ debug ti §
It doesn't work for me. :(
Maybe it's not included in the demo?

How to open the console on laptops? :(