• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, so for this game I'm doing I'd like to create a rebellion in the capital.

Problem is that I type in "event 800 236" it brings up the screen, but no rebels appear at all.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I can do the "revolt 236" cheat, but that only creates rebels of the most likely kind, while I want a specific type.

Alternatively, how do I made a copy of event 800 so that when triggered it only occurs in the capital?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

The only 2 things I would suspect are happening are your revolts are quickly being wiped out by a regiment already stationed in the capital or you can't see the capital. Judging from your post you probably can see the capital.

I've been trying to get my head around the wiki page for console cheats. I tried the authority, annex, and infamy cheats but none of them are working.

Hi i have a new ASUS laptop and its impossible with all the combinations you writed here. Any advise? (last version of EU)

This may of already been answered, but I didn't see it while looking through here: When I type "fow on" nothing happens, when I type "fow off" nothing happens and when I type "fow" nothing happens. Yes, I do have the console open and it does say "fow on/"fow off" when I enter it but there is no change. How do I disable fog?

This may of already been answered, but I didn't see it while looking through here: When I type "fow on" nothing happens, when I type "fow off" nothing happens and when I type "fow" nothing happens. Yes, I do have the console open and it does say "fow on/"fow off" when I enter it but there is no change. How do I disable fog?

Probably because fow changed to ti in EU3 IN irrc. You should have looked it up in the wiki or more recent threads with cheats in it. This one is ancient.

No, but you can change the time it takes for provinces to core.

Edit: actualy i can be wrong, because i think it is possible to write an event/decision to core uncored provinces.

Not without an event, no I don't think so.

New to the game, got it as the free gift. Anyway I play HOI3 and VIC 2 and use a cheat command called debug minzoom 10, to allow the camera to pivot down to 90 degree's, and just wanted to know if that will work with EU3, and if so how do I activate it. Thanks for any info.

CaptainTorry