• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now I'm really confused. What are you trying to say here? :huh:

That it's getting late in Warsaw :)

Caucasus = Siberia of the South. Understood? :p

That it's getting late in Warsaw :)

Caucasus = Siberia of the South. Understood? :p

I still don't get why you referenced it. :D

Or maybe it's my brain turning off for the night. :p

Because I could. That's what people do; they do things, because they can. Like writing narrative AARs :)

Most likely, mine isn't looking much better I'd say :D

Meh. :p

You also asked who are they going to assassinate. It's best if you just wait and see. :happy:

Last edited:
If you're still unsure if anyone's reading this, I can assure you that they are. :)

Hopefully you're still continuing this. I'm not done yet, but I hope you haven't given up on it.

Thank you, but I haven't the time to fully commit to an update right now (school, BJJ, etc). I'll try my best to get an update during the weekend. I already have the concept; I just need to put it into words.

You also asked who are they going to assassinate. It's best if you just wait and see. :happy:

I think time killed them all in the end...

Ahh... After more than countless days of forgetting and for some other classified reasons, I have miraculously accessed my Paradox account and finally read the latest chapter in this fantastic AAR. Question is, when will the next update come, eh?