• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I missed to include the correct China flag... :eek:o

shield_chi.bmp

Added it to version 1.0 as well, btw, the zip file is down for now.

Birger said:
I missed to include the correct China flag... :eek:o

shield_chi.bmp

Added it to version 1.0 as well, btw, the zip file is down for now.

Actually that is backwards. You need to flip the character vertically (i.e. horizontally if the flag weren't turned 90 degrees already). In other words, the "smaller box" needs to be on the top (on the left if the flag weren't turned).
Phil

You know, Birger, you could solve this whole China thing by just including that spiffy new shield you did for AGCEEP in the main download. If it's possible, could you do a flag for it too?

I aggree. But Birger is just a name, Birger Jarl is a historically important person. Hmm... I'm not sure if i like it, but I still know who you are and what you have accomplished, no matter if you call yourself Birger Jarl or not ;)

Birger said:
You guys seems to be really fond of "BJ" :p ;)

Actually I was fond of Birger Jarl too, it sounded like a more serious man than just plain vanilla Birger ;)

Sorry to ask something probably answered several times. I am confused on what EGUFSM to use.

Is EGUFSM 1.0 for vanilla 1.08?

Is AGCEEP-EGUFSM 2.0 for AGCEEP only, should I have both if I play both?

Is AGCEEP-EGUFSM already included in AGCEEP?

What is the GUFSM that was added to vanilla in 1.08?

Too many acronyms and versions for me :wacko:

Fodoron said:
Sorry to ask something probably answered several times. I am confused on what EGUFSM to use.

Is EGUFSM 1.0 for vanilla 1.08?

That's correct. :)

Fodoron said:
Is AGCEEP-EGUFSM 2.0 for AGCEEP only, should I have both if I play both?

Correct again, 99.9% work made by good ol' AXIN. :)
You need need both, I've made some additional shields for Aberration as well.

http://birgerjarl.languish.org/EGUFSM_ABERRATION.rar

Fodoron said:
Is AGCEEP-EGUFSM already included in AGCEEP?

No not at the moment, besides I think AGCEEP use some of the vanilla tags for other countries.

Fodoron said:
What is the GUFSM that was added to vanilla in 1.08?

Too many acronyms and versions for me :wacko:

You know your homework, the GUFSM was added by Johan a while back ago. In what patch I don't remember... :eek:o

I hope you enjoy the EGUFSM :)

Here's some alternative flags that I made a while back, thought I post 'em here again... :)

Flag_LIT.gif
Lithuania (Gedimina Towers, old Lithuanian symbol, used on flags until the XV century)

Flag_OLD.gif
Oldenburg (Delmenhorst dynasty)

flag_MEC.gif
Mecklenburg (County of Rostock)

flag_MOL.gif
Moldavia (Princely standard)

flag_WAL.gif
Wallachia (Princely standard)

flag_bra.gif
Brandenburg (Hohenzollern dynasty)

flag_pom.gif
Pommern (Rügenwalde dynasty)

Not 100% historical correct but a nice option for those who wants flags stand out a bit more.

Birger said:
Here's some alternative flags that I made a while back, thought I post 'em here again... :)

Flag_LIT.gif
Lithuania (Gedimina Towers, old Lithuanian symbol, used on flags until the XV century)

Flag_OLD.gif
Oldenburg (Delmenhorst dynasty)

flag_MEC.gif
Mecklenburg (County of Rostock)

flag_MOL.gif
Moldavia (Princely standard)

flag_WAL.gif
Wallachia (Princely standard)

flag_bra.gif
Brandenburg (Hohenzollern dynasty)

flag_pom.gif
Pommern (Rügenwalde dynasty)

Not 100% historical correct but a nice option for those who wants flags stand out a bit more.

Nice..

You got them in a zip/rar somewhere?