• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it's paradox we're talking about here. that's like telling neanderthals that making fire with stick and stone ain't very good nowadays.

No patch here as of yet. What steam server are you using?

Let me get this straight.

Are you in fact referring to Paradox as a bunch of Neanderthals?

Let's get back to patch feedback, please.

I like that the patch intends to make achievements accessible again. Apart from that, it's pretty similar to the last beta patch.

What I don't like about the patch, is that it does not make achievements accessible.

Has anybody else had new oos mp issues since installing the patch?

Same problem here thus far. Can't see army regimentnumbers when in "normal" zoom. For the rest it works fine.
Yeah, normal zoom is counter mode for me. So selecting armies, or getting any of the mouse-over information, means you have to scroll in and out all the time. Very clunky and annoying in an interface that used to be very smooth. What's weird is that it seems to be reversed for navies in ports; you can only get the mouseover information for them when you're at a counter level zoom.

The fact that it's been made an official patch without this newly introduced bug being fixed is disappointing. I gather that there are no plans to fix it in the near future, if at all. And it's certainly not something that modders can fix.

Thanks, good to hear that. I agree that a little higher isn't bad, but it was like 12 times the usual maintenance in the beta patch.

It actually ends up being about 20 times more expensive by 1800 but it ramps up gradually along with naval tech. Fleets start out costing the same trivial amount as they used to but you basically need press gangs as an NI by 1650 if you want to be a coloniser/naval bad boy. Which is fine as by 1650 I normally have more NI slots than I know what to do with.

Oh dear Paradox, what have I done to you, so that you still refuse to connect with me?

sad-panda-podiatrist.jpg

Navarra!

Though I haven't played Navarra in 5.1 to comment on whether I like it :)

I like how you can't connect to Paradox Connect, which is a paradox.