• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inbox cleared.

The Kaiser und Konig confirms and commends the diplomatic efforts of his subordinates.

I asked if I could disband A Con AND F Bla AND BUILD F Con. The GM's response is that you can only disband, or only build during the phase, you cannot disband and then build during the phase.

A lucky thing too. If this were allowed, it would remove the concept of "overextension" entirely from the game and I may have survived that first game instead of getting destroyed by every nation on the board.

And oh yes, I almost forgot that tonight is a night I'm mean't to be update this... :(

Deadline!

Ottoman Move Orders

CIVIL DISORDER!

German Move Orders

A Bel S A Bur-Pic
A Bur-Pic
A Hol S A Bel
A Mun-Bur
A Mos S A Ukr - Sev
A Stp S F Nwy
F Nwy S F Den - Nth
F Kie - Den
F Hel S F Den - Nth
F Ska S F Den - Nth
F Den-Nth

British Move Orders

F Bar - StP nc
A Par S F Pic H
F Lon - Nth
A Edi H
F Pic H
F Nrg S F Lon - Nth

Italian Move Orders

A Mar-Gas
F Spa(sc)-MAt
F Rom-Tyr
F Ion-Gre
A Apu-Ven
F Nap-Ion

Austrian Move Orders

A Sev - Mos
A Ukr support A Sev - Mos
A Bud - Gal
A Tri - Alb
A Ser support A Rum - Bul
A Rum - Bul

Before

1909winter.jpg

After

1910spring.jpg

The Turkish army in Bulgaria is dislodged, and retreats to Constantinople. I have in this case circumvented the Civil Disorder ruling made by me earlier in the game, as I recieved a p.m from TheExecuter but 6 hours before deadline that contained no orders, and therefore the civil disorder was likely not caused by real-life interference with the game.

The German army in Moscow is dislodged, and a retreat order must be sent before we may continue to the Fall phase.

My, my...

The Pfalzgraf von Reis is instructed to clear his inbox.

Someone just got stabbed in the back.

And is that german army in War Lvn or Mos?

Edit: Nevermind it was dislodged, so it is kind of there.

Its on the border of the province it was dislodged from and in the center of the provinces it can retreat to. I try to make all dislodged armies look like that, so it can be seen at a glance.

Last edited:
The Markgraf vom dem Xensphere is instructed to muck out his courier pigeon cages.

Bah...don't try to play this game with Europeans...they have no grace for national holidays.

I forgot when the deadline was, Taiisatai...my apologies. I have traveled 1521 miles in the last two days, and got completely turned around.

The Sultan

I really think for consistency's sake, the usual civil disorder rule for this game, of mutual defense, ought to have been implemented. People have said it's a bad rule, but inconsistent application of rules, good or bad, is worse than consistent application of bad ones.

I really think for consistency's sake, the usual civil disorder rule for this game, of mutual defense, ought to have been implemented. People have said it's a bad rule, but inconsistent application of rules, good or bad, is worse than consistent application of bad ones.

And it is convenient to your nation. Although yes, as a principle, I agree with you (although I don't approve the actual ruling)

And it is convenient to your nation. Although yes, as a principle, I agree with you (although I don't approve the actual ruling)

Turkey is most assisted by a consistent ruling, but should Turkey side with me against you dogs, then yes, it would benefit me. That said, there was a situation earlier where Britain or France was in civil disorder and it stopped an attack Germany made. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Delicious goose...haven't cooked one of those in years...

That said, the official position of the Dual Monarchy is that Taii can do as he pleases. We will adapt should his ruling stand or should he overturn it. We are after all a truly diverse and multi-faceted Empire in which all the world may find repose.

Oh, and I'm heading to bed. Further negotiations are in the capable hands of the Pfalzgraf and the Markgraf.

A.E.I.O.U.