• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All...there's a bizarre issue with my PM folder where I can't delete anything. Working it through with the administrators.

In the meantime, I'm happy to have two very capable junior diplomats to handle Austria-Hungary's external affairs.

Deadline!

Austrian Move Orders

A Rumania - Sevastopol
A Ukraine S A Rumania - Sevastopol
A Budapest - Rumania
A Serbia S A Budapest - Rumania
A Trieste S A Serbia holding

German Move Orders

F Nth - Nwy
F Ska S F Nth - Nwy
A Nwy - Stp
A Mos S A Nwy - Stp
F Hel - Nth
F Den S F Hel - Nth
F Kie - Hel
A Bur - Gas
A Mun - Bur
A Bel S A Mun-Bur
A Hol S A Bel H

Ottoman Move Orders

F Eas to Ion
F Aeg support A Gre to Hold
A Gre support A Bul to Ser
A Bul to Ser
A Con to Bul

F Bla support A Con to Bul

Italian Move Orders

A Mar-Gas
F GoL-Spa(sc)
F Nap S F Ion Hold
F Ion C A Apu-Gre
A Apu-Gre

British Move Orders

A Par S F Pic H
F Pic H
F Lon H
F Eng - Nth
A Edi H
F Bar - Stp nc
F Nrg S F Eng - Nth

Before

1909spring.jpg

After

1909fall.jpg

Last edited:
Thus ends Fall, 1909. We now continue to the Build and Disband Phase, Winter, 1909. The deadline for orders will be 07:00 GMT, the 26th of November, less than 24 hours from now.

Last edited:
Deadline!

Italian Build Orders

Build a Fleet in Roma.

Ottoman Disband Order

Disband the Army in Constantinople.

British Disband Order

Disband the Fleet in the English Channel.

Austrian Build Order

Build an Army in Budapest.

1909winter.jpg

Last edited:
Thus ends the year 1909. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1910. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 28th of November, roughly 50 hours from now.

Hmm...interesting.

Taiisatai, can you PM me an explanation of the reason for not executing my complicated build/disband order? Not saying you did something wrong...just looking for rules clarification on a grey area, at least to this rookie player.

Thanks.

Hmm...interesting.

Taiisatai, can you PM me an explanation of the reason for not executing my complicated build/disband order? Not saying you did something wrong...just looking for rules clarification on a grey area, at least to this rookie player.

Thanks.

I don't think I've ever encountered contingent orders...even for convoy paths for example.

Hmm...interesting.

Thanks.

If by complicated you mean conditional, you can't make it conditional based on other countries's build/disband orders.

If by complicated you mean conditional, you can't make it conditional based on other countries's build/disband orders.

Relax gentlemen, it was not a conditional order on anyone else's part.

It was a 'if I can do this, I'd like to do this...otherwise do that.'

'That' was executed, which meant that 'this' was not allowed. I wanted some clarification on that, and Taissatai has provided it. Think of it as a rookie feeling his way through the game mechanics.

Building in Tunisia I assume? You can only build in home SCs.

LOL...no.

To stop the inane guessing...

I asked if I could disband A Con AND F Bla AND BUILD F Con. The GM's response is that you can only disband, or only build during the phase, you cannot disband and then build during the phase.

LOL...no.

To stop the inane guessing...

I asked if I could disband A Con AND F Bla AND BUILD F Con. The GM's response is that you can only disband, or only build during the phase, you cannot disband and then build during the phase.

Wait, you're the Ottomans? Ok, let's just pretend building in Tunisia was meant to be a joke... :laugh: