• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DEADLINE IS PUSHED BACK, MULTIPLE COUNTRIES HAVE FAILED TO SEND ME ORDERS. (If your country is at fault you will receive a PM)

That, and having 3 fleets in the Med, which is the same as everyone else combined. Plus, they can take advantage of the power vacuum to break open the Strait of Gibraltar and launch into MAt.

As for intervention, Germany has the Tyrol window, but that is limited and needs major distractions. Germany cannot, in it's current position, project significant power southwards. Plus, it's nigh impossible to kill Italy without naval forces (which means that A-H or Turkey would have it hard without a fleet buildup, and for Turkey there is the Ion which is a major pain to pass) It is the country with the most stalemate spots, if I recall correctly.

Russian intervention in the Seelowe campaign has to be taken into account indeed. Unless there would be a Molotov-Ribbentrop pact...

Problem is Austria-Hungary only has one port, and a poorly situated one at that, while Turkey is gonna be too weak vis-a-vie Russia and A-H to build up fleets in the next year...by which point Italy will already be in the Atlantic, and assuming an aggressive northern stance. Holding off in the Ionian against A-H / Turkey will be easy given positioning.

The Ruso-Turkic advance into Austria-Hungary cannot and will not be stopped. We will divide Austria-Hungary between us, and advance on the other threats to our glorious sovereignty.

By the end of this year, Austria will be forced to disband two of its armies, while the Ruso-Turkic Juggernaut will gain two more armies or fleets. Their defenses will be shredded, and Austria-Hungary will cease to exist except as a puppet-state within 2-3 years. The once most powerful nation in the world will be stomped into the dust, revealing the true strength of the Motherland and her Turkish allies.

Fall, 1904

UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED

Great Britain said:
A Bre move Par
F Pic move Eng
F Nth hold
F Edi support F Nth Hold

France said:
A Burgundy - Paris
F Mid-Atlantic - Brest

Germany said:
F Cly - Lvp
F Kie - Hel
F Hol - Bel
A Den Hold
A Bel - Pic
A Mun - Bur

Austria-Hungary said:
F Ion -> Aeg
A Alb -> Gre
A Rum -> Bul
A Ser S A Rum -> Bul
A Gre S A Rum -> Bul
A Bud-> Gal
A Vie S A Bud -> Gal

Italy said:
a Por Hold
F Spa support f wes move MAt
a mar move gas
a pie move mar
F Nap move Ion
F Wes move MAt

Russia said:
Army Gal move Rum
Army Ukr support Army Gal move Rum
Army Sev support Army Gal move Rum
Army War move Gal
Fleet Nwy move Ska
Army Swe hold

Turkey said:
A Bul move Gre
F Aeg support A Bul move Gre
F Bla move Bul

19044fall.png

THE FRENCH FLEET IN THE MID ATLANTIC IS DISLODGED.
THE TURKISH ARMY IN BULGARIA IS DISLODGED.
I REQUIRE RETREAT ORDERS FOR THESE TWO UNITS BEFORE THE GAME CAN CONTINUE.

Fall, 1904
19045fall.png

Feel free to send me preliminary build / disband orders if you wish.

I am no longer going to be able to keep up even the low level of contributions that I have been doing past tonight. If there's a lurker out there somewhere, now is the time.

I couldn't help but pump my fist in the air a couple of times just then. But then I realized that Bulgaria fell and well.... what the hell, Turkey? I gave you orders that would have allowed Bulgaria to stand and you bail on me like this? Damnit.

It doesn't matter though. Austria is broken, it is only a matter of time now.

It doesn't matter though. Austria is broken, it is only a matter of time now.

Really? Austria's position is pretty much where we'd expect it to be in 1902 or so if Russia and Turkey cooperated. The lack of a southern fleet is a plus for Russia, but Austrian control of Greece and the Ionian is a plus for Austria.

As it currently stands, Austria's in nearly as strong a position against the Juggernaut as if it had a Lepanto well underway...assuming Austro-Italian relations remain good, I expect Ionian-East Med, Naples-Ionian, followed by a convoy into Syria or Smyrna in Fall 1905.

Now if England / Germany don't open a front against Russia, then I expect the Juggernaut to triumph in this particular configuration...but this is far from Austria being "broken" or your victory being "only a matter of time."

Really? Austria's position is pretty much where we'd expect it to be in 1902 or so if Russia and Turkey cooperated. The lack of a southern fleet is a plus for Russia, but Austrian control of Greece and the Ionian is a plus for Austria.

As it currently stands, Austria's in nearly as strong a position against the Juggernaut as if it had a Lepanto well underway...assuming Austro-Italian relations remain good, I expect Ionian-East Med, Naples-Ionian, followed by a convoy into Syria or Smyrna in Fall 1905.

Now if England / Germany don't open a front against Russia, then I expect the Juggernaut to triumph in this particular configuration...but this is far from Austria being "broken" or your victory being "only a matter of time."

Austria is on the defensive. Looking over the map, I see no concievable scenario in which they could gain the offensive without serious foreign intervention; intervention which is too far away, and fully invested in war.

Just wondering, but what was Austria trying to do when they moved the Army in Albania into Greece, which was ALREADY occupied by an Army?

Gain the offensive? You may note that they already pushed Turkey back to Con, and retook Galicia from you. Romania is a fair price for him, because you can't deploy the extra build against him (and you will probably use it against Germany, by the looks of F Nwy - Ska). Nothing that Germany didn't expect, from your clumsy diplomatic maneuvers.

Unless somehow you are planning a stab on Turkey in the near future, since you are strong and he is weak...

Gain the offensive? You may note that they already pushed Turkey back to Con, and retook Galicia from you. Romania is a fair price for him, because you can't deploy the extra build against him (and you will probably use it against Germany, by the looks of F Nwy - Ska). Nothing that Germany didn't expect, from your clumsy diplomatic maneuvers.

Unless somehow you are planning a stab on Turkey in the near future, since you are strong and he is weak...

Take another look. If they use 3 armies against Romania (Gal, Ser, Bul) they will just bounce, because its being supported by Sev and Ukr. Not just that but they will then be exposed to an attack from Turkey (Con, Bla, Aeg) which they wont be able to counter because you can't support an army (Bul) that has any order other than hold. They are at a chokepoint with Con, and without fleets in Aeg and Bla or Eas (which they dont have the naval power or the maneuvring room to manage) they can't get at Army Con.

They basically have to choose whether they want Romania or Bulgaria, as they can't have both. This turn, the logical move is Army Vie to Bud, which would give them the firepower they need to take me down. Maybe.

P.S: Galicia isn't an SC. So yeah. Only advantage is another vector for attacking me.

Last edited:
@randakar

I never mind seeing more of 6, but I think you might have posted to the wrong thread.