• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, so great Russia can't handle threats on her own? Feeling so afraid that you have to complain to every other nation? Perhaps Russia is not so great then...

I assure you, Russia can handle its own problems quite well. But your insolence and heavy-handed tactics had to be exposed.

Kaiser, I advise that you muzzle your hound.

Why muzzle when that "hound" can keep the yard safe from "mere burglars"?

Because it may bite the hand that feeds it.

Or frighten the postman.

Or poo at inappropriate moments.

Or make the house smell of hound.

Or need to be taken for walks.

Or hump your leg.

Or scratch up the furniture...

-Kaiser

reis91 said:
Nice assumptions you make there. I assure you, Germany and Austria will rape you. The British will be busy fighting over France with Italy.

But we also do not need your help. Just don't be surprised that we prefer to side with Austria over you later.

Perhaps Austria-Hungary, and all the other nations on Earth, would like to know who it was that was whispering in the Tsar's ear to make him start his ongoing war with Austria-Hungary? Perhaps Austria-Hungary would not be so keen on supporting you if they knew it was you that started the war, in order to tie down the two nations that could stop you and Italy before it was too late?

Perhaps Austria-Hungary, and all the other nations on Earth, would like to know who it was that was whispering in the Tsar's ear to make him start his ongoing war with Austria-Hungary? Perhaps Austria-Hungary would not be so keen on supporting you if they knew it was you that started the war, in order to tie down the two nations that could stop you and Italy before it was too late?

Ask him.

Theoretically, Russia could also stop me if it grew strong. But they lack... "coordination" :).

About Italy, well, I may remind you I stood them out of Marseille in the Spring... and Italy might be interested to know how Britain wanted me to keep them out of France so they could reap the gains...

PS : This just got interesting... :)

Ask him.

About Italy, well, I may remind you I stood them out of Marseille in the Spring...

And yet here you are, counting on them to fight us if the Tsar does not do your bidding. You are probably greatly dissappointed that your plan to cease upward of ten SCs while the Eastern powers fought amongst themselves was blown open, now you have to share more of the spoils with Italy before turning to roll through the east.

Rest assured, Russia. There will come a day when the Germans and Italians are pouring into the East, and you will wish that we were still here to distract them.

Italy would also like it noted that they condemn the appalling evidence presented by russia for the German "bullying Tactic performed by the semi-high command. I am sure the Kaiser dis-approves and his youngling will be dealt a swift hand to the face.

With regards to the division of France i am sure britain had made contingency plans incase the italian command in the area grew weak. fortunatly Italy has grown strong and Britain and Italy can effortlessly work together towards this end if desired. We do not condemn Britain for the actions that she took against an aggressive might i say "bullying" Germany. Germany has no right to French territory, she even lacks the claims for the Low countries but she will still try to wrestle and wrangle her way in.

The Government of Free France wishes to emphasize that due to limited personnel, we will be issuing irrevocable military orders soon and wish to observe all the niceties of modern diplomacy beforehand.

And yet here you are, counting on them to fight us if the Tsar does not do your bidding. You are probably greatly dissappointed that your plan to cease upward of ten SCs while the Eastern powers fought amongst themselves was blown open, now you have to share more of the spoils with Italy before turning to roll through the east.

Rest assured, Russia. There will come a day when the Germans and Italians are pouring into the East, and you will wish that we were still here to distract them.

Britain lacks a certain credibility to issue such claims, while dismantling France. If not for German audacity and valor, the Eastern Nations would have to compete with a British attack. I also remind you that Germany has not taken a single core SC from another power. If I recall correctly, we didn't take any foreign SC at all. And we are supposed to be the warmongers?

Also, is this all a ploy to mask an Italian - British alliance, that, after splitting France, will take on A-H and Germany?

upward of 10 SC's

:rofl:

Britain lacks a certain credibility to issue such claims, while dismantling France. If not for German audacity and valor, the Eastern Nations would have to compete with a British attack. I also remind you that Germany has not taken a single core SC from another power. If I recall correctly, we didn't take any foreign SC at all. And we are supposed to be the warmongers?

:rofl:

And yet you insist on threataning all your neighbors...no wonder the kaiser thinks you are a 'mad dog.'

Russia is forced to scoff at the pettiness of the Germans, resorting to threats and bullying to try and force the Motherland to help them. Do they really believe we are so weak?

As opposed to the dear motherland, that resorts to violence and only then indicates that they are displeased...

At least the Germans try diplomacy first, perhaps not the most subtle kind, but still, at least they talk rather than resorting to sheer violence.

As opposed to the dear motherland, that resorts to violence and only then indicates that they are displeased...

At least the Germans try diplomacy first, perhaps not the most subtle kind, but still, at least they talk rather than resorting to sheer violence.

Germany has tried no diplomacy of any kind with Russia. Our entire interaction with the kaiser's hound has been one of threats, snarls, and intimidation. Perhaps you were more fortunate with respect to your friends, however, we in Russia have found that no one respects us unless they have tasted our steel. This is amply born out by our dealings with your Empire, and the Turk.

The idea that we are all altruistic nations out to create peace and harmony is a dangerous illusion. I urge you to abandon that line of fantasy, for we will not be duped by it. I assure you, should your defences weaken and the Kaiser perceive advantage, he will not hesitate to use his army's to seize your supply centers.

The Kaiser has cleared his desk of chew-toys, dog-collars and dog food.

He may now receive diplomatic correspondance.