Demonstration: AoD 1.13, Latest Developer Alpha Build

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr_B0narpte

Field Marshal
12 Badges
Mar 15, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
As announced by the great Czarina Julie:-

"

Hi everyone,
The team is thinking of doing a demonstration of the latest developer alpha build and a QA session too. Since we can do tomorrow or Sunday, please let us know blocks of times you're available on this thread. I'm even willing to do 2 schedules since we have people around the globe.

The first one will be scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday, 11 March 2023) at 1600 hrs (4:00 PM) GMT. That's:
• 1600 in UK, Ireland, Casablanca,
• 1700 Rest of Western Europe
• 1800 Eastern Europe
• 0100 Yakutsk, Russia
The demonstrations will occur on Discord, channel version-113-discussion.

for the 2nd demonstration we're going to use the times you give us. Since I'm retired, I'm not going to give my available times but my non-available times. I live in the Pacific Standard Time zone so my non-available time would be 0500 GMT (2100/9:00 PM PST) to 1400/2:00 PM GMT (0600 PST).

Don't worry about not speaking English, there will be others in Discord chat channel that can help translate.

There will be a 2nd demonstration on Sunday based on you're time requests. The decision will be made around 2000/2100 GMT tomorrow (Saturday). So get those time "wishes" in.

"

You are all welcome to join us on the (unofficial) Discord server for AoD to come and see, and have your voice heard!

A direct link to the event itself can be found here

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Would anyone here like another 1.13 showcase this Sat or Sun? Starting between 1400 and 2200 GMT/UTC

• 1Like
Reactions:
We'll host another 1.13 showcase event this Saturday 1 April at 1600 GMT, I promise this isn't April fools!

• 1Like
Reactions: