• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why don't people use the AAR forum anymore?

That's not true, it is still a active site. It just that I have started it here. Let me PM Blue Emu to see if he can move this over there.

Very cool. :)

Can you post up your most promising commanders?

Just wondered if any of them gain experience decently.

Can any expert out there answer this question?

A rear admiral can command 6 ships, if I breach the over command limit with transports does it count? E.g. 6 DD + 6 TP. Does the DD suffer any penalty for stacking or any other stuff.

If I recall correctly then it should be ok, only ships beyond combat limit (6 TP) will receive combat penalties, but since they aren't fighting that doesn't matter. Nice AAR btw.

Thanks all for liking it. My signature contains the other AAR for Ottoman if you're interested which I did not post at AAR forum.:)

Can you post up your most promising commanders?

Just wondered if any of them gain experience decently.

All Tibetan commanders in the order of rank. The 3rd and 4th leader I suspect is from Japan. Recall I mention earlier in earlier postings that out of the blue I find that I have some new Tibetan divisions in Japan held territory. These includes two leaders. How that happen, it beats me.:confused:

33leaderslj4.jpg

Afghanistan campaign finally. But why turn on this peaceful neighboring country? Because, they are just too many infantries there right in the heart of the new Tibetan empire and Dalai Lama would not want any surprises. There is this 5 ICs too, ahem… :eek:o
After all the redeployment from Arab peninsula to Afghan border, war declaration was made on 1st Sept, 1942. In this quick campaign, Afghan sees the full fury of a veteran Tibetan mountain warriors! In 19 days, the elite Shambala 2nd Mountain Corps arrived at Kabul to annex the nation.
All units were immediately redeployed back to Arabia for the continued campaign with Allied forces.

30afghanmr4.jpg

An important outcome from a Japanese negotiation on Sept 17th. A ‘39 HQ II in exchanged for some Tibetan war booties!!! Yippee! Will need it to take on the super-stack UK troops!
Commissioned on 20th Oct, grouped with Buddha Palm Army FM L. What a joy to see that little white/gray box on the map! Field Marshall Khemey is one happy man!

31hqis7.jpg

Also the first Air Wing is commissioned on 8th Nov 1942 in Baghdad! Cost Tibet about 4000 supplies. Now Tibet can do some recon and some limited self defense from the RAF bombers. Will need to purchase more interceptors to be effective though. More will come for sure. Hey, look it is the same leader Khemey as before. But this time, he is a Lt. Gen instead of an Army Field Marshall! For that, I’m sure he rather keep his foot on the ground with the Army! :rofl:

32airwinggx5.jpg

Yeah, I see some others from Manchukuo also.

I had that happen once, all of a sudden in the DD scenario as Turkey I owned these Greek divisions, I got their leaders too.

Good thing, I suspect the Manchurian once are probably better then your own Tibetan ones.:p

War was declared on Saudi Arabia on 8th Nov, 1942. It is part of the strategy to cut off Allied troops in the frontlines from Mediterranean. Just like Hitler who needs to go thru hapless Belgium to sidestep the Maginot, Dalai Lama got to do this to hapless Saudi Arabia too. A 43 division Allied stack on Iraq border is the desert version of a Maginot Line! But on the next day…..

Major Alert!!! US landings near Manchuria on Nov 9th 1942. The dumb Japanese AI left Dalian, a major northern China port and airfield undefended! Just when Tibet is launching an assault in Middle East. And I notice too that Japan left some of her KEY home island open and most of the China shores!!! What is DAIM mod doing??!!! This ain’t smart?! And Nat Chi which is a Japanese puppet is having multiple stacks of dozens of infantry camping at Gobi desert near Mongolia and at Nanking capital. Looks Tibet forces needs to take care of the defense of China coast too since the AI do not know how to do it!

34uslandingsbk8.jpg

I guess this is where all the Japanese troop when. A successful foray into Australia. But I would have expected they could have spare one troop per beachhead on their home island! :eek:

35aussieki2.jpg

Failed first attempt in Dec to dislodge the US forces using five Thai divisions which were originally used for garrisons in Tibet's South East Asia. It practically drains out all the Thai org to attack the frozen mountain Dalian province. And when US landed another fresh unit there, I know it calls for my crack troops in Arabia.
It took a month for the transports to travel back and forth and re-organize the frontline forces in the Arab in defensive posture due to HUGE Allied forces present there. Finally on in Jan 27th, Tibetan forces back by mountaineers, artillery and Thai expeditionary on full offensive supply attack the stack of US army which has accumulated to 5 divisions against Tibet’s 15 total (thanks to HQ!!). Took three day-time only attacks over a week to dislodge them, once they were kicked out, amphibious land to take the province in 2 days.

36manchukuonz0.jpg

The heat is on the Tibet-Allied frontlines in the unforgiving deserts of North Arabia... 43 Allied divisions and counting.
37ukpu3.jpg

Got to focus back to Arabia before situation becomes untenable!!!

Now see if you can't build yourself an aircraft carrier for the Dalai Lama to have a photo-op on! Also, be on the look out for partisans ;)

Well, Dalai Lama himself didn’t know this will happen. BEHOLD!! Tibet’s first Aircraft Carrier!! :cool: Do not under-estimte Dalai Lama’s deep pocket. With so many successful conquest and annexation, there is bound to be something substantial in Tibet’s treasury! It is no longer some donation box at the temple of the yesteryears!

38cvna1.jpg

Basic CV III commissioned on Feb 1st, 1943. With that amphibious landings will be safer! A new era has dawned upon the Navy of the ancient Shangri-la Empire! Dalai Lama shall enjoy his photo ops on the deck of his floating heaven!

And Tibet Navy got her FIRST KILL on April 14th off the coast of Yemen, sinking a British DD in a French fleet!!! COOL!!! The Tibetans, from the mountains to the sea! Muahaha! :D
39navylu4.jpg

40uksinkxq8.jpg

That's one MASSIVE Tibet!

Now rename the Carrier to HHS Buddha (His Holiness's Ship Buddha)

I played DoTA obviously and that is where I got the idea for the title of this AAR from! :)

Oh yeah, what an oversight! I shouldn't leave the carrier name as IJN Kaga! She shall be re-named to HHS Buddha! The Buddha wheel shall roll across the oceans!!!

The SOD (ahem, Stack of Doom) of Allied forces of 40+ divisions advances. The arrogant imperialist seized Jawf, a northern Arab province from Dalai Lama. They are unstoppable as there is no way Jawf can be defended. Routed back about 10 advancing UK divisions that were arriving piecemeal but eventually they arrive too closely to one another and Tibet have to stop the defensive offense. In no time, 35 enemy divisions has settled nicely in the middle of the Arabia desert and started attacking Najaf, Kuwait City and Riyadh which Tibet all lost in lopsided battles! However managed to land a dozen fresh divisions at Kuwait to halt UK advance there. To Dalai Lama, the lost of the other two provinces are acceptable as from the strategic analysis, the table can be turn against the Allied forces by the tactical brilliance of the Tibetan mountain warriors!

41plankj7.jpg

As long as Tibet could contain the British Alliance in the middle of the inhospitable desert, the grand scheme is still intact. Strategically annex Saudi Arabia before UK capture capital Riyadh so that the coastal western province of Medina fall to Tibet instantly and immediately land massive amount of Lama’s core Tibetan troops of 28 divisions total there. The intention in to race up to Palestine and cut off Allied forces from Mediterranean!!

Annexed Arabia on April 8th and holy COW!!!! I thought they are 43 Allied divisions in Arab lands from my last count in Dec ‘42 but it looks like it is now 78 divisions total. The 27divisions in Bayir is a surprise! About four months has past due to delay of sending Tibetan forces to thwart American landings in Manchuria and earlier defense of Kuwait city. Have Dalai Lama taken a bite more than his holiness mouth can chew?

42ukstack2tg5.jpg

Meanwhile in the far east, Japan has annexed New Zealand on Apr 17th '43and Australia looks it gonna go soon to. Good riddance! Their navy has been terrorizing my holiness transports!

Ouch.

You guys are dang right, they are just too many of them. But got to proceed with plan as they are no better alternatives. With 28 Tibetan divisions ready in Medina, it is time to encircle the UK forces by cutting off the Mediterranean lifeline. Realize it took like almost two week to march from Medina to Eilat. No choice but to mount an amphibious assault on Eilat that will take just two days. SPEED is the essence of this maneuver, got to reach Haifa before Allies can react. Their tanks are pretty fast on desert terrain! The Aussie navy again harassed Tibet landing forces. Manage capture of Eilat beach head but at the loss of 4 TPs. Wait for two days for the Aussie fleet to leave and I transport a dozen more division on the Sinai peninsula. Plan to hold up behind the river (Dead Sea/Jordan River?) at Jerusalem & Haifa to defend the blockade from counterattack.
43encirclein0.jpg

Holy Lama 2nd Yak Calvary Corps completed the encirclement at Haifa on 2nd May! Success! :D I reached there in 6 days after landings at Eilat. And yes, all 78 Allied divisions are still there hanging out there is under the sweltering desert sun not comprehending that their lines of supply has been cut! :rofl: The slaughter begins!!! Attack first the 15 divisions in Jawf and then the divisions at Bayir. I let the 40 divisions at Ar-Ruwayshid to break out themselves and take them piecemeal.
44trappl9.jpg

The noose tightens on beleaguered Allies! Their last stand is nothing but blood bath. In the aftermath, 380,000 Allied casualties littered the unforgiving desert floor of Al-Ruwayshid in Jun 10th 1943. Their dead flesh are picked by vultures and clothes/gears are stripped off by desert bandits leaving nothing but bones in the dunes. This disaster is more than German real life loss 300,000 men at Stalingrad!
45laststandjk1.jpg

The follow-up mopping up operation claimed another whopping 400,000 Allied men. More than ¾ of a million Allied men defeated by Dalai Lama’s smaller force. :cool: Against Allied 78 divisions, Tibet forces consist of 40 native Tibetan divisions plus 26 Manchurian-Thai infantry/militia divisions that form the bulk of the static defensive frontline. A victory by strategic brilliance! The colonial infantry forces are driven out for good and Asia is free again! She is now safe under guidance of the holiness Dalai Lama!!! :p

go tibet
that encirclement surely decided the entire north african/middle east front

Tibetans in Jerusalem.

Can't say I've ever seen that before.

Yeah, Buddhism has arrived. More reason for becoming a flash point. Three major religions holy sites there and there has been no peace for a 1000+ years.

Mico94 said:
that encirclement surely decided the entire north african/middle east front

From intel screen, UK infantry divisions got cut down from almost 90 down to 50+. I thought it could have been more but lots of the Allies divisions are non-UK as you can see the high # of flags types there on the super stacks. With them destroyed, Middle east is Tibet's but not sure about Africa yet. US got lots of infanty >150 from intel screen.