• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thundergate said:
I am actually slightly ahead in my game in 1939. I find that my Tibetan troops tend to withdraw early from battle even their org is NOT zero yet!! Perhaps about 5-10. Does anyone know what is the threshold for combat withdrawal??
When the average org is 5.

When the average org is 5.

oh! that teaches me to be patient to let me org recover enough first. I did actually waited but the advance is just too long sometimes.

A year pass by with no major war activity until Germany declaration of war on Poland on Aug 30th 1939 triggering UK alliance into the war.
As Tibetan is an ally of Japan, she will be leaning towards the Axis and UK will be the enemy. That is the intention anyway as Tibet need get back her cores in Bhutan and India.
As of this moment, the Tibetan IC is 19/15 with an army strength of 25 divisions described below. The plan is to sweep across India from the north after overcoming the stacks of divisions of Nepalian and Bhutanese troops in their mountain region.

16tableqc2.gif

Declare war on UK on 3rd Sept 1939. Overran UK’s puppet Bhutan (Punakha province) and annex by 17th Sept. Noticed that when I annexed Bhutan, about half of the Bhutanese divisions simply became British units, others vanished!! Hey, I though all will be eliminated….nevermind. Breakout to Ganges banks to take Nepal from India.

17bhutanvv8.jpg

Then unexpectedly, Communist China declare war on Japan-Tibetan alliance on 8th Oct about the day after the peace treaty expires! Holy-cow!! Didn’t know Chairman Mao is all fired up just about when I unleash my South Asia front!
At this time, Japan and her puppets, Nat China and Manchukuo decides to spam Tibet with almost half a million expeditionary troops that is way above what the temples and monastery of Tibet could support. :eek: I won’t want them even if they can be supported, a total game killer. :mad: Have to quit and find a solution to this issue. Answer at hoi2wiki which I missed, may Buddha bless G’kar for his ai - event code/files. It saved my game!
Execute the required commands that will cease these unwanted help from Japan and Nat China. I maintain help from the smallest puppet Manchukuo as they can be useful to defend my Lanzhou Front from Mao and India beaches. These ~20 divisions were strategic deployed to hostile fronts on 30th Dec 1939 where my TC will suffer a beating for 2+ weeks!

18noexpgj1.jpg

And at this point, I’d realized that there are 5 Tibetan divisions near Guangzhou which I suspect were ‘given’ to me by Japan (from the division naming) and 3 more Tibetan division scattered around Manchukuo. Wow, does this happen usually??! Allies give you free full divisions??

Dalai Lama let Mao’s 21 Red divisions run loose in the heart of under-defended Nat-China. Let Japan and Nat Chi take care of the problem themselves first while Tibet hold the key province of Lanzhou with 3 divisions (ahem, 2 of them puny militias unfortunately).

19maoeo9.jpg

At about this time on Jan 4th, I FINALLY took frozen Nepal and annexed her. Poor org from poor terrain caused two rounds of halted attack. Have to change tactic by beating off the Nepalian troops that are also marching into Katmandu from an adjacent province before seizing the province.

Good and bad news on technology. The good => hit 22IC with the capture of Bhutan to open up 2nd tech team. The bad => it lasted like 1 month as British strategic bombers blast Bhutan IC from 5 to zero! Srinagar which Tibet captured with 1 IC with 60% infra was also beaten up to a wasteland.

Tibet’s 1940 India campaign continues after the annexation of Nepal and Bhutan. Swoop southward and then westward to cut off British forces from the coast.
The British troop are a hardy lot relative to Lama's Tibetans army so have to use sheer numbers to beat them up. One particular Aussie calvary actually managed a landing at Karachi (Pakistan) and went on to take almost all of Pakistan (provinces east of Indus river) before Lama’s Buddha Fist Army pushed the horses out back into the sea.
Simultaneously, the 2nd Lama’s Corps storm the mountain and jungle of Burma, grabbing the coast towards capital port of Rangoon. By June, the British forces are routed due to lack of supply. South Asia campaign completes by Aug 1940.

20indianz2.jpg

Siam joined Japan-Tibet alliance on June 3rd 1940 and promptly offered about 8 expeditionary division which I can use to help garrison the stretch of India-Burmese coast. Strategic deploy Manchurian troops as well to garrison India countless beach heads.

Here comes the two events for the Greater Tibet trigger.

The purpose of these two events are to help prepare Tibet to be more capable militarily to be able to go after her new cores. This is without making Tibet too over-powerful.
You need to wage war with Nat China and her ally Xibei San Ma to gain an additional 6 full core ICs from Golmund(5) and Lanzhou(1). If you take on UK and her puppets, you gain 7 full IC from Bhutan(5) and 1 each from Dinapur and Srinagar. You have some unproductive cores in Yunnan as well.
The domestic sliders changes are to reflect the more authoritarian Dalai Lama, a more volunteer army and increased hawkish-ness to exert rights overs the adjacent regions. Naturally affected neighbor nations see a relationship hit.

The 2nd event two weeks later reflect arrival of supporter from ethnic Tibetan from the neighboring regions to boost manpower, some supplies and $. Manpower increase amount is accessed from % of Tibetans living outside the current Tibet which is about 50/50 ratio.

If it has been reported, please excuse.

Event 124565 is bugged. It will fire irrespective of the players choice in 124564. This is because the trigger requires 124564 to fire, which it always will.

It should be that event 124565 HAS NO trigger, but is set to fire if 124564 event the player chooses option A, such:

command = { type = trigger which = 124565 } # This'll work better.

Thanks

If it has been reported, please excuse.

Event 124565 is bugged. It will fire irrespective of the players choice in 124564. This is because the trigger requires 124564 to fire, which it always will.

It should be that event 124565 HAS NO trigger, but is set to fire if 124564 event the player chooses option A, such:

Thanks

Yep, you're right. I didn't see that. Am I suppose to replace the line in yellow bold below with your command above? If not please advise. I'm not great at modding events. Thanks for pointing that out!

event = {
id = 124565
random = no
country = TIB

trigger = {
exists = TIB
event = 124564
}
name = "Supporters of Tibetan Cause pour in..."
desc = "After the Dalai Lama proclaimed the need to defend their way of their life, ethnic Tibetans and supporters for the same cause pour in from the neigbouring region of Qinghai, Sichuan, Yunnan and Gansu."
style = 0
picture = "military_parade"
date = { day = 17 month = january year = 1936 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
ai_chance = 100
name = "Let's embrace our brothers!"
command = { type = relation which = CHI value = -4 }
command = { type = relation which = CYN value = -6 }
command = { type = relation which = CXB value = -10 }
command = { type = domestic which = professional_army value = 3 }
command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 3 }
command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value = 2 }
command = { type = supplies value = 200 }
command = { type = money value = 30 }
command = { type = manpowerpool value = 35 }
command = { type = dissent value = -1 }
}
}

Anyway, anyone who chooses to install this event wants to play Greater Tibet (i.e. select optionA in the first event) so it should not matter. But yeah, the codes ain't right as 2nd event will fire in regardless of 1st event selection which is wrong.

The event would actually look like:

############################################
##### Rebirth of Greater Tibet
############################################
event = {
id = 124564
random = no
country = TIB

trigger = {
exists = TIB
}

name = "A dream calls for the defence of the ancient..."
desc = "Dalai Lama is having a recurring dream foreseeing that in less than 20 years, the Tibetan way of life will be no more. Looking around at the situation in the east with warlords running havoc in China, it could be so true. What can he can do to avoid the prophecy? The decision is his alone. Should Tibet secure her borders including all of her ancient lands of which her influence has been waning to ensure survival of their culture or nah, it's just a bad dream?"
style = 0
picture = "anchsluss"
date = { day = 03 month = january year = 1936 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
ai_chance = 3
name = "We shall control our destiny!"

command = { type = belligerence which = TIB value = 3 }
command = { type = relation which = CHI value = -2 }
command = { type = relation which = CYN value = -3 }
command = { type = relation which = CXB value = -5 }
command = { type = domestic which = democratic value = -1 }
command = { type = domestic which = free_market value = -1 }
command = { type = domestic which = professional_army value = 1 }
command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value = 3 }
command = { type = manpowerpool value = 25 }
command = { type = addcore which = 1440 } #Jinchang, Xibei San Ma
command = { type = addcore which = 1441 } #Dunhuang, Xibei San Ma
command = { type = addcore which = 1442 } #Golmund, Xibei San Ma
command = { type = addcore which = 1443 } #Xining, Xibei San Ma
command = { type = addcore which = 1444 } #Yushu, Xibei San Ma
command = { type = addcore which = 1276 } #Lanzhou, Nat China
command = { type = addcore which = 1281 } #Ya'an, Yunnan
command = { type = addcore which = 1282 } #Kangding, Yunnan
command = { type = addcore which = 1455 } #Bhutan, UK puppet
command = { type = addcore which = 1454 } #Riang, UK
command = { type = addcore which = 1284 } #Dinapur, UK
command = { type = addcore which = 1878 } #Ledo, UK
command = { type = addcore which = 1474 } #Srinagar, UK
}
action_b = {

name = "It is only a bad dream, no more than that."
ai_chance = 97
command = { type = dissent value = 1 }
}
}

###################################
##### Arrival of Volunteers
###################################
event = {
id = 124565
random = no
country = TIB

name = "Supporters of Tibetan Cause pour in..."
desc = "After the Dalai Lama proclaimed the need to defend their way of their life, ethnic Tibetans and supporters for the same cause pour in from the neigbouring region of Qinghai, Sichuan, Yunnan and Gansu."
style = 0
picture = "military_parade"

action_a = {
ai_chance = 100
name = "Let's embrace our brothers!"
command = { type = relation which = CHI value = -4 }
command = { type = relation which = CYN value = -6 }
command = { type = relation which = CXB value = -10 }
command = { type = domestic which = professional_army value = 3 }
command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value = 2 }
command = { type = supplies value = 200 }
command = { type = money value = 30 }
command = { type = manpowerpool value = 35 }
command = { type = dissent value = -1 }
}
}

Yep, it certainly makes sense. I'm better on the battlefront than programming :p Updated original event on 1st page. Thanks a bunch!:)

Going back on Dalai Lama's campaign...
While the main Tibetan forces are fighting at India front, some are garrisoned facing hostile Mao of Comm China. As Mao forces breakout to Greater China from their fortified mountain-top home position, Tibet and the Manchurian garrison seize the opportunity to seize Mao’s hideout (Figure 1), securing it in two months later by May, 1940(Figure 2). Mao’s army really marches far despite loss of their homebase. Key cities like Beijing and Chongqing actually fell to them momentarily and the useless Japanese and her NatChi puppet AI were doing nothing about it. It takes Tibetan-Manchurian forces to retake these key cities that is adding whore amount of IC and manpower to Mao! :eek:
In July 1st, my main Tibetan army is deployed to Beijing from India to retake China. Pushing south-ward and by isolating the capital province, the Mao rebellion is crushed when their army is cut off from supply (Figure3). Dalai Lama could have annexed Comm China in Jan, 1941 but were in for a rude surprise! Mao homeland went to Nat Chi!! :mad:

21commchiyl8.jpg

Got to reload to reverse my annexation decision, so I enjoy the hold of the Comm Chi capital Ya’an province I fought so hard for. The real reason Tibet have to hold on to it is her base IC without Ya’an is 39, with Ya’an is 41 which opens up the 3rd tech slot. ;)

Slide4 shows the empire of Greater Tibet after conquest of South Asia and Comm Chi home provinces. The orange remnants provinces of Comm Chi is at mopping up stage.

One of the most pressing issue is poor TC that really slows down org regain rate and ESE as the over-loading is like 168/83. Got to increase TC by increasing IC! Saviour came in 1941 when the Prince of Terror came about that whipped up +15% foreign IC. And this increase Tibet IC from 46/35 to 52/41. With conquest of highly populated India, manpower pose no longer an issue, getting 0.34 manpower daily, which is like one division worth of manpower a month.:)

Anyway, is there any other way I can improve my TC condition further? The bulk of it went to "fuel and supply of ~90 TC" I suspect because of 20-30 Manchurian and Thai expeditionary infantry units that I used to garrison the beaches of India-Burma. How to make India, Pakistan & Burma to become Tibet's legal teritory instead of occupied from UK? I mean other than liberating them, kicking out from my alliance, declare war, reconquer them and annex?:eek:

Yep, it started of as a new Tibet event discussion thread but I went on playing it. The CCIP is one great bunch of events and won't mind it goes in there but these are somehow really not historical at all :) I cannot imagine our 14th Dalai Lama taking up arms and dominating Asia. :rofl:

Back to the front lines...
Next most important strategic direction is to get a BLOODY naval base!!! Tibet freaking need a navy badly!!! I need to assault Ceylon island and South East Asia fast before the powerful USA joins the war in the end of 1941! All Tibet ports are on occupied territory so I couldn’t use them to place new naval units that I intend to purchase from Japan. Hence this makes Persia such at important target. Teleport all my offensive forces to western front in Jan, 1941.
Campaign begin with earnest in April '41. Breakout from Karachi (Pakistan) and slice thru middle of Persia towards the large mountain province of Tabriz the furthest VP that will be the longest to reach. Strike left or right as necessary to take VP points along or adjacent to the path of advance. Annexation of Persia on 20th Oct 1941. But the Pearl Harbor occurred two months earlier on 5th Oct 1941!!! Now I got to contend with US Navy and beat Japan to seize the resource rich region of South East Asia.

22persiapl5.jpg

Behold! The first Tibetan Navy fleet is commissioned on 23rd Oct in the naval base of Bandar Abbas! It is lead by Rear Admiral Chaghoe Namgyal who is also commanding my Shambala 1st Mountain Corps as a Lt Gen with Commando trait! :confused: I’m not sure how this guy handle these two jobs??! I guess Dalai Lama decided to entrust the job to any good commander. It is like” Hey, you did a good job seizing the mountain hideout at somewhere…, so I entrust you with Tibet’s newest military force, our new Navy!” He obviously start of his Rear Admiral job with 0 skill and exp.:)

23navymk7.jpg

Navy first job is to secure Ceylon island south of India where the British bombers have destroyed four of my Manchurian India beach garrisons. Have to group them in 2-3 divisions to prevent outright destruction by British deadly tactical bombers who likes to target lone divisions. Island secured after destroying the lone UK garrison in Colombo by 24th Nov, 1941.
Next objective is South East Asia.

Landed on undefended Sumatra island (Medan) on 23rd Nov. Proceeded with amphibious landings in Jawa and Malaya. The lone Dutch division at Batavia, Jawa is destroyed. Landed behind UK lines in Malaya. I actually retreated the Tibetan-Thai garrison north so that south Malaya is not defended by the British when they advance north in pursuit of abandoned territory. Japan has already landed in Philippines and Borneo. With the Dutch holding in South America lost to Vichy French, Dutch can be totally annexed when her SE Asia colony is captured.

24indodo8.jpg

I just hope there is no surprises when the Dutch is annexed. Will Tibet’s holding goes to Japan as we’re in an alliance?? I certainly hope NOT! I have already two bad experiences in China war when Tibet lost her holdings to Japan (Fall of Dragon event) and then later Nat Chi (Comm Chi went to them as they have cores there).

Stalemate in Iraq! Just like what is happening in Bush’s war there now!!! Skirmishes with UK and her Iraq puppet has occurred during the battle for Persia. However the focus was to annexed Persia to gain a naval base. The lack of attention on Iraq has allow UK forces to reinforce either thru seaport of Basra or direct land-route from Middle East. With the rivers + desert hampering Tibet advance, UK alliance manage to build up quite a force behind the Tigris-Euphrates river. Could only secure Baghdad. Any other Tibetan advances is pushed back by humongous UK numbers. There are 25 divisions alone on snapshot and well-defended behind rivers! To assault, Tibet and face a -50% river and -40% desert penalty. Wow! Not to mention high org levels of UK army!! Annexation of Iraq doesn’t mean much anymore even if I secure all of the VP of Baghdad, Mosul and Basrah as the rest of the country will immediately fall to Allies forces and there are far more UK-French-Australia army then Iraqi forces which will partially disband when annexed.

25iraqstaleic7.jpg

I'm thinking of withdrawing back to Persian mountains to disperse UK forces and later counterattacking them hopefully pocketing some of them or turn my focus to Afghanistan first. Any genius military advice is WELCOME!!!

I'm thinking of withdrawing back to Persian mountains to disperse UK forces and later counterattacking them hopefully pocketing some of them or turn my focus to Afghanistan first. Any genius military advice is WELCOME!!!

I agree, pull out of Iraq and commit more troops to Afghanistan ;).

But seriously, I would say if you can hold your position without losses, might as well. Do they suffer the same river/desert penalties that you do? You should be safe then. If not, the mountains of Persia would be excellent to defend. Don't suffer any unnecessary losses, especially with the focus on South East Asia at the moment.

I agree, pull out of Iraq and commit more troops to Afghanistan ;).

But seriously, I would say if you can hold your position without losses, might as well. Do they suffer the same river/desert penalties that you do? You should be safe then. If not, the mountains of Persia would be excellent to defend. Don't suffer any unnecessary losses, especially with the focus on South East Asia at the moment.

Haha, I'd just realise I said that!! Change focus from Iraq to Afghan! :) There can be so many things that mirrors our real life!
UK alliance will suffer the same river/desert penalties as Tibet do if they attack, but if they defend, only a smaller desert penalty. UK AI is happy of sitting and stacking around in Iraq but human Tibet do not!
Managed to break-thru in Iraq after all... but not due to troop surge like what Bush did. Six full org divisions using the support defence command for Nasiriyah from Baghdad arrive there in less than a week and halted Alliance counterattack. The difference from previous repeated rout is that I did not march from former Persian territory Abadan or Bakhtaran that would have taken a month and drained all org levels!
With province of Nasiriyah taken, Hilla is captured next. From there lone Shambala 2nd Mountain Division stormed Mosul trapping 11 enemy divisions in Kirkuk & Samarra. Two beaten Mosul garrison also retreated to Kirkuk so bagged 13 divisions total. Any fresh enemy division arriving at Karbala is driven out as not to threaten Mosul's flank while annihilating the unlucky 13.

26iraqbreakaz2.jpg

Last VP is port of Basrah. Alliance forces took the bait by attacking lightly defended Abadan province (2 militia+1 infantry) as shown by orange arrow below. Tibet’s waiting troops on offensive supply with full org at Nasiriyah seize the moment to inflict damaging flanking attack at Basrah (-50% defence). It is important they arrived at Basrah at max org to withstand counterattack from Najaf. To further mitigate a full prong attack from Najaf, simultaneous amphibious landing at Kuwait and planned Karbala arrival at about the same time to help isolate the UK stack formation at Najaf.

27basrajn4.jpg

During the heat of the battle at Karbala/Basra/ Kuwait, something odd happen. The UK Najaf army stack vanished! All 10 pure UK divisions! :confused: I think UK Strat-Deploy them elsewhere just right before I took Karbala which will have prevented that from happening. I’m not sure exactly the timing but 10 UK divisions escaped my net! Dang! That is one of the smartest AI move in this Tibet game so far! If your army cannot march thru low infra desert to escape, just teleport them out! Just plain weird! :wacko:

With the fall of Basra, Iraq is annexed on Mar 16, 1942. The whole thing have taken like 3 months. Ahem, far shorter than Bush’s war. But there is an ultra stack of ~20 Alliance troops at the corridor to Iraq to the west. Need to secure Karbala province before Tibet can move on to Afghanistan which Tibet bypass earlier on the rush to Persia to secure a naval base.

28iraqendys4.jpg

Netherlands has been annexed earlier on Mar 8th, 1942 when Japan took the far flung Papua New Guinea VP. All territories falls to Tibet except for the ones already in Jap's hands. Will need to pass some over to Japan so that they garrison them. Tibet did not enough Thai expeditionary troops (~10 divisions) to spread round the archipelago. Only garrison Malaya, Sumatra and Jawa that are all super-resource rich! :cool: Yahoo!! I notice that my resource stockpile has increased by tens of thousands, must have been from the uncollected resources stuck at the many island depots.

With the fall of Basra, Iraq is annexed on Mar 16, 1942. The whole thing have taken like 3 months. Ahem, far shorter than Bush’s war. But there is an ultra stack of ~20 Alliance troops at the corridor to Iraq to the west. Need to secure Karbala province before Tibet can move on to Afghanistan which Tibet bypass earlier on the rush to Persia to secure a naval base.

Now see if you can't build yourself an aircraft carrier for the Dalai Lama to have a photo-op on! Also, be on the look out for partisans ;)

In all seriousness, though, I must say I am really quite impressed with your accomplishments. Good luck in Afghanistan, the country that hasn't been successfully invaded since Alexander the Great!

Now see if you can't build yourself an aircraft carrier for the Dalai Lama to have a photo-op on! Also, be on the look out for partisans ;)

In all seriousness, though, I must say I am really quite impressed with your accomplishments. Good luck in Afghanistan, the country that hasn't been successfully invaded since Alexander the Great!

Partisan is not an issue (10-15 TC cost only) the only province that have partisans is Sinkiang, , CommChi, Iraq and Oman/Iraq on Arab peninsula and I have purchased all the garrison I can with MP brigade from Japan. Cost only about 800supplies for 1 garrison. Have also started a garrison build in Production.

My problem now is Allied airpower. Four RAF airwing stack of level 4 Tac Bomber just pulverised my freshly minted garrison at Baghdad to nothing!! They flew in from airbase along Mediterranean coast and onto Iraq for bombing runs which I can do nothing about. But Tibet have NO AIRPOWER. It cost ~4k of supplies for one fighter interceptor from Japan at 30-40% chance if I recall. Too costly and too much time!
What I am doing now is try to stack up my troops in three's to reduce damage/unit as not too lose any complete divisions.

Doing a small diversion into Arabia peninsula to grab Oman and Muscat by a small detachment to get a quickie 5+5 foreign IC (3.5 effective IC).

Partisan is not an issue (10-15 TC cost only) the only province that have partisans is Sinkiang, , CommChi, Iraq and Oman/Iraq on Arab peninsula and I have purchased all the garrison I can with MP brigade from Japan. Cost only about 800supplies for 1 garrison. Have also started a garrison build in Production.
(3.5 effective IC).

Oh, I didn't expect partisans to be a problem, I was just continuing the extended metaphor of Bush's Iraq. What are your long-term goals for Tibet at this point? You're clearly beyond reclaiming your cores...

Oh, I didn't expect partisans to be a problem, I was just continuing the extended metaphor of Bush's Iraq. What are your long-term goals for Tibet at this point? You're clearly beyond reclaiming your cores...

I can't just only claim my cores at Tibet as she is still at war with Allied forces. If I camp around the Himalaya foothills after completing the claim, UK sooner or later gonna sweep Dalai Lama's ass back to Shangri-La with US forces! So Dalai Lama has NO choice but to declare war on them all! Good justification? :)

The strategic plan is to continue pushing UK westward and control the North Africa. I doubt I want to take whole of Africa, it will be a disaster for TC but to turn a whole continent color white of Tibet seems alluring. Taking UK Isle and actually annexing UK gonna be tough as I cannot parachute in unless I do an ampibious on less defended Ireland. But the Royal Navy 70+ ship stack will probably shred Tibetan Navy way before that! Note that there is only one Navy commander who still happens to be zero skill! His track record is only one sea battle victory and dozens of losses.

Question:
A rear admiral can command 6 ships, if I breach the over command limit with transports does it count? E.g. 6 DD + 6 TP. Does the DD suffer any penalty for stacking or any other stuff. I came across somewhere saying it won't hurt as the penalty will affect the TP but since TP is always ranked lower in the battles, it wouldn't matter. Help plzzzzz....

The lure of two lightly defended UK puppet states of Oman and Yemen are irresistible. Easy ICs! There are more danger crossing the water than attacking. From Dubai, drove out Oman troops and annexed her in 7th April 1942 (left pix). To the west, found out Yemen is not defended! All the Allied troops are busy marching east to retake former Oman. So landed three divisions there annexing Yemen on 5th May (right pix). This is the first time I risk three divisions out at sea doing amphibious landing that takes 2-3 days, normally I use just one division. I dare because there is a Japanese CV fleet hanging around there for whatever reason I have no idea! Engaged by Allied non-CV Navy fleet once and of course the Japanese took care of them for me :)

29yemen2ug9.jpg

When I annexed Oman and Yemen, their divisions simply became UK divisions! Ended having 5 Allied divisions holed up in a single province. Could not take them out with 6 divisions Tibet have there. Have to transfer Buddha Palm Army and Lama’s 4th Engineering Corps (total 9 divisions) from Iraq in a risky two sea trips to assist.
Destroyed UK last stand resistance in Aden by June 4th (inset pix). Now Tibet can focus back on Afghanistan. Need to do so before fall of winter. what a rush...

Last edited:
Can any expert out there answer this question?

A rear admiral can command 6 ships, if I breach the over command limit with transports does it count? E.g. 6 DD + 6 TP. Does the DD suffer any penalty for stacking or any other stuff.

Why don't people use the AAR forum anymore?