• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it just feels great to click annex nation on a nation that has VP all over the damn world, doesn't it?:D

it just feels great to click annex nation on a nation that has VP all over the damn world, doesn't it?:D

Exactly! That's the most efficient way to conquest, enemy lands all over the globe becomes yours without even the need for you to send a division over and hostile threatening enemy divisions just melted away into thin air :rofl:

A time to rejoice...

Btw, are you getting britains tech teams? :D

I'm played this on DD, nor Arma so not tech team takeover. :( As of now, Tibet monk scientists at still struggling at skill 2 level! Nevermind that as significant portion of the world's landmass belongs to Tibet meaning Tibet scientists have done their job:)

Time to glorify the empire...! :cool:

The great Tibetan empire spans from the Tibetan plateau eastward towards parts of China, South East Asia, to Pacific Rim including as far as Christmas Island south of Hawaii. Towards the south, India sub-continent and Indian Ocean isles are pay homage to Dalai Lama only. Now westward, the empire stretches through Persia, Arabia peninsula, Middle East, Turkey, parts of Europe such as Greece, Spain and British Isles. Last but not least, half of Africa belongs to his holiness commanding key area of the Nile banks and more than half of the African coastline.
123empiretibet.jpg

The ‘whiter’ white in Africa belongs to Vichy French. Tibet’s white shade clashes with German’s color, the red dashed lines separate the two where they are adjacent.

Across the Atlantic, Tibet have Labrador and Newfoundland at east coast of Canada, the Bermuda Island, Caribbean archipelagos of Bahamas to Jamaica to Trinidad and even Belize City adjacent to Mexico.
124usempire.jpg

Even the Falkland Isles in South America belongs to Tibet meaning his holiness empire has span across all major continents.

The dream-team, Tibetan War Council. Tibet has almost inexhaustible resources after capture of UK stockpiles. IC power is at 181/118 and TC holding well at 417/380 to give ESE of 91%. :D

125dreamteam.jpg

State of Tibet military after the fall of UK. (oops, table date below should read 13th Jan1947)
126dreamarmy.jpg

Tibetan army is only modest in size but large in terms of victories and conquests. Discounting militias and garrisons, the offensive infantry numbers 15 division in 1939 growing to 47 divisions by 1944 and barely change count at 48 divisions by 1947. With only these 40+divisions, Dalai Lama has defeated probably 400-500 enemy divisions from all the battles especially major encirclements that bagged 50-100 divisions each! But that is the battle to face to take down imperialistic UK that has subjugated Tibet for so long.

State of Tibet-Japan Alliance and their puppets states.
127armycompare.jpg

Manchukuo and Thailand contributed about 70+ expeditionary infantry divisions and 10 militias to safeguard Tibet’s vast empire especially the beach heads and in major battlegrounds they form the bulk of the static frontline defense while core Tibetan troops do the flanking/rear maneuvering attacks.
With that Tibetan has manage to defeat a world power and and most of the oppressed world is now freeeee!!! Yeehaw!!!:p

time to expand to the americas?

Enewald said:
Now throw Russias out of asia?

Oh, his holiness is not blood thirsty... he is a symbol of peace, forgiveness and compassion. :)
Next update coming up...

Epilogue

Feb 1947, at the Potala Palace…

128epilogue.jpg

Allies of demised UK nation except US has withdrawn from the war with mighty Tibet knowing that his holiness can never be defeated. :D The War Cabinet is in a fresh round of discussion...

Dalai Lama: Any good news you’re bringing me on America? Have they decided on peace? I would like to play hide-and -seek and meditate instead of playing with human lives you know.

Kuntsig (Foreign Minister) : Not actually. They will only agree to a peace treaty only if we withdraw from the Japanese alliance. The American president is wiling to offer peace with that condition as he believe you’re a boy of… I mean a man of peace. They are not willing to offer peace to Japan until the incident at Pearl Harbour is avenged.

Dalai Lama: So be it. Tell the Japanese Emperor that we need to quit the war and they are on their own from now on! As Buddhist themselves, they shall respect my wishes.

Kuntsig (Foreign Minister) : I’ll make that happen, my holiness!

Reting (Head of Gov) and rest of the war cabinet: Long live our holiness! Your wisdom and compassion for human lives are unsurpassed!

Within weeks, peace descended upon the lands of Greater Tibet. And the sprawling empire of Buddha Tibet will last for eternity.
Dalai Lama will travel far and long to see all his new subjects who will be looking up for an arrival of a new era from a man who has the mandate from the heavens! :)

I have WC in mind but not as Tibetan because it doesn't sound right. I am reserving that tedious and time consuming WC for my next new AAR in the coming weeks. Probably will take me pass Hoi3 release in Q3! I have only WC once as German and another time as SU as it was actually a bore after you conquer 3/4 of the world as you're too powerful and unstoppable already.

But just for this nation, I'll WC once more time as it will be nowhere easy as the previous nations I played before. WC for this nation only make sense as they practically did that in the medieval times. I am refering to no other than the great Mongols! :D
As usual, to play with no cheats but with one added event and this time I plan with no added cores so it gonna be a tough from start! Let's see how far this 20th century Genghis Khan can progress :)

Why is everything so scared or not willing to attack USA (Or making up excuses or peaces which were concluded wit the yanks)?

Personally, it is because of lack of time to play (average 6hours/week is pathetic), WC consumes lots of time and I'm itching to start off my new campaign before Hoi3 comes!! :eek: I could not play all I ever wanted but I have to be more selective in the game I wanted to play. If I were to take on US, I must eliminate remnants of France, Belgium and South Africa to secure the African continent first before taking on US. I really doesn't feel like doing that.
But for the sake of Genghis Khan, I'll do that one more time as Mongols. That is if I get that far. :p

Oh yes, the fountain of strength and mana shall forever rejuvenate his holiness for eternity! Long live Tibet and their llamas!