• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yep, those poor chaps can't swim. All lakes in Tibet are too icy cold or frozen to swim in! :rofl:

Torenico: I would certainly like to stop naval ops at least in Pacific but I can't since US in making real inroads into West Pacific Islands. Again there are incursions on Taiwan and Australia again. I really have to ferry one single Chinese infantry (puppet of Japan) to every landable shores since Japanese doesn't protect her holdings!:mad: The US advance and island hopping will threaten Tibet's won holdings in South East Asia.
For sure Tibet Navy cannot rest as they have been instrumental for the many zillions of strategic conquest so far. Travel by sea is a lot faster than land. There are still two more major amphibious ops already in the books, one on Ireland and another on UK herself. That will happen as soon as the situation in Africa is stabilized.

Upon landings to the rear of Allied position at Port Sudan, Tibet advances to Wadi Halfa and onto Dongola to close the gap. At the same time to ensure Allied get no supply from sea, Tibet captured Qusayr coast. Not necessary to defend it but at least cut off Allied supply for couple weeks to sap their org and strength.

92jampaldieeu7.jpg

In the ferocious battle to close the gap where Allied kept on sending divisions to keep it open, a 9-year war veteran Tibetan commander Lt Gen Jampal Rinpoche was killed during the Nile crossing to Dongola. The commander of Lama’s 1st Corps suddenly find themselves leaderless in the heat of the battle! No time to mourn, Dalai Lama proclaim that he shall live a better life in his next reincarnation, be rest assured! Battle goes on! Dongola must be captured asap as beaten Allied troops at that province retreated southwestward escaping the encirclement!

Omg, you lack leaders, and this one dies.
Not good.
And the encirclement looks badly threatened.

Yes, you're damn right! It is past 1945 so as far as I know, there will not be more new leader! :eek: Whoever dies simply means one commander less! Anyway, there is not so much of Tibetan Army to speak of :rofl:
Tibet has 40-50 land divisions with a dozen leader pool. Should be ok till the end...!

Yes, you're damn right! It is past 1945 so as far as I know, there will not be more new leader! :eek: Whoever dies simply means one commander less! Anyway, there is not so much of Tibetan Army to speak of :rofl:
Tibet has 40-50 land divisions with a dozen leader pool. Should be ok till the end...!

Mod the *ehm* leader fi....es

if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

Mod the *ehm* leader fi....es

if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

yeah, a skill 5 guy with Off+Def+Log but err... that will be cheating. Our reverend Dalai Lama shall never resort to that. His holiness cannot be tainted... :D

Completed encirclement on Dec 25th 1945, an Xmas day present! A pocket of almost 50 Allied division gift! But about 6-7 divisions managed to get away during the battle at Dongola. Cowards!

93nileendsj5.jpg

From Dongola, Tibet attack Aswan which at that time got the largest Allied stack on Dec 27th (2nd pix).
Proceed to attack Luxor on Jan 13th (3rd pix) and then Asyut on Jan 15th(4th pix). And Tibetan meets dear old FM Bernard Montgomery again with his army of 4 armored divisions. He must have reincarnated since Dalai Lama gave him a 2nd chance to live! Didn’t this guy ever learn from defeat after defeat and encirclement after another?? He certainly did not make good use of Dalai Lama’s good gesture! :p
At this point, it is a mop up operation. The Allied Egypt offensive has cost them almost half a million soldier dead on the sands of Nile. Could make a larger pyramid than Giza with these of bodies of the new dead!
An Allied setback and a major victory for Dalai Lama! May his holiness prevails again and again in future!;)

I thought this was a thread about DotA. :p

Haha, so did I. :D:(
We need a DotA aar, really. :D

That will be fun, imagine General Tormented Soul unleash mini nukes from the very ground enemy army stands without the need for bomber squadrons and using advance flame thrower where the flame seems to burst out from the within his enemy :)

Back to the other DoTA....bad news!
Oh no, not another port strike by the killer fleet destroyer squadron! This time, my recuperating flagship aircraft carrier, His Holiness Buddha, the first carrier of the new Tibetan navy… is utterly destroyed! That ship has been resting from port to port for at least a year. She was moved to Tarragona, Spain from Athens as she will be closer to the Tibetan CV fleet that is active on the African West Coast. But alas, these 1300km range naval bombers from UK flew across France to rain chaos! And that was just a few days after I moved my interceptor squadron from Tarragona airbase to La Coruna to the west hence there was nothing to intercept the Allied bombers. With no defence, his holiness carrier sank in 4 hours… an hour short of escape to Mediterranean! Tibetan carrier (CV) count discounting CVL drop from 5 to 4 :(

94tarragonauq5.jpg

She would have rather die in a glorious assault on UK Isle not while she is at rest in Spain!!! :mad: So sad!!! :(

The Tibetan are back after a long lull...

Updates:

It’s March 1946. The Tibetan empire has been pushed to the extent of having a scenic view of the Atlantic Ocean. The path of advance stops at the province with airfield indicated on map to deprive Allied of an airbase that may bomb Tibetan-controlled Mediterranean targets. To push on further will not do any good to Tibet’s TC. Some presence of Allied divisions deep in the Saharan deserts are easily pushed back by Tibetan coastal defenders. The long line of supply consist mostly of single province chain have to be defended.
95westafricaup1.jpg

In East Africa, the holy army of Dalai Lama has captured Khartoum airbase that has been a source of irritating Allied airpower which bomber Arabia IC and infra to dust!

96eastafricabe7.jpg

Further south, captured Ethopia capital of Addis Ababa to get some IC from French held Italian territory. Mussolini, it is best to let Dalai Lama take care of this city for you lest it falls to Allied hands. Muahaha! :)
Again, Allied forces accumulates in the harsh terrain further west and Tibetan forces have to constantly push them back before they build up to strongly.
TC is ~80% and Tibet IC is at 136/89 now. The next offensive is planned for spring ’47 for Ireland once Base Strike Naval doctrine is researched that will boost Tibetan Navy defense during precarious amphibious attacks near the English Channel.

no atomic bombs yet for anyone?

Well, no one dropped the bomb yet. :)
Only US is closest to it and they are very powerful, IC is excess of 400+ and their territory unmolested. UK and Soviets are is shambles due to Tibet (hehe!) and German respectively.

Update:
With a long range sub, did a recon mission in the British Isles in May 1946. And wow, UK’s Belfast shore province is not defended. Looks like Tibet need not declare war on her Irish friends after all if a springboard base is secured next to UK main Isle. But the few dozen Allied bombers will be pounding on Tibet new base once that happen. The RAF power is overwhelming..!

97belfastnh4.jpg

It will be a race against time as winter will hit in 5 months and Tibetan forces is disperse all over Africa as the earlier plan was to take on Irish and then Brits only in 1947 March. Afraid by that time, Belfast may have already a garrison. The great Tibet army can never rest! It is all a rush!

Do not have much time for Hoi2 recently, but I'll try my best to update as frequently as I can. Tibet campaign will only end with the annexation of UK. If the head of Alliance UK is gone, will peace be possible with the other alliance members such as US, South Africa or even Venuzuela? Is it hard-coded in the game? Tibet is allied with Japan.

Back to game updates: Tibet's dream of annihilation of UK is not within reach yet! The reality is their key ally US is expanding their reach!

Oh man, distractions! :eek: US Army landings in Colombo, Ceylon! As of writing this, US has further secure mountain terrain Colombo with 7 divisions! Threatens the soft underbelly of Tibet South Asia empire. India in particular that is practically un-garrisoned will be vulnerable to hostile landings and India is almost next to Tibet, heart of the empire! :eek: And I just realized an important Indian Ocean naval and air base Diego Garcia has also been recaptured earlier by UK from Japan. The empire is certainly being threaten from the rear!

98colomboxf7.jpg

Allied columns in Africa has ballooned to ~30 divisions. May have to withdraw from Ethiopia back to Egypt. Hence have to cripple UK asap by an assault in their lightly defended home isles (at least it seems from submarine recon). It is already end of June, time is running short before snowfall in UK.

99khartoumyu2.jpg

Have sent 12 divisions from Africa to reinforce Ceylon and defense of India that were originally slated for UK. Hope it does not jeopardize planned UK theater ops.