• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Abraham moved from Ur to Israel, and later his 'sons' moved to Egypt, back to Israel, to Babylon, Israel again, then spread all around the world. In other words this is going to be about migrations.

And with migrations comes the Dark Age DLC. Obviously.

No need to go that far, as Abraham undoubtly refers to Abraham Lincoln (19th century)!
That's the end-date.....We were talking about the start date.

I always love the speculation when the community finds something new out. Do you guys think this'll rush the announcement or do you think that they'll announce it when they want to?

I always love the speculation when the community finds something new out. Do you guys think this'll rush the announcement or do you think that they'll announce it when they want to?
how else to pass the time?
I can't sleep now...no way :laugh:

They said patch 2.0 would be near December, yes? I imagine it'll be announced late October/early November.

That stuff can be datamined this way is hardly news for them.

Unless they want to run a short promotion period (v few dev diaries) they would be announcing in the next couple of weeks, if they had anything significant to announce.

They said patch 2.0 would be near December, yes? I imagine it'll be announced late October/early November.

I doubt they are targetting the end of December for a number of reasons (releasing something during sale time/ Christmas holidays)

People.

It's clearly going to be a dlc that adds in Robert, William and Tad Licoln, who traveled back in time to stop the Confederacy from getting support from England in a alternate reality where the European powers intervened in the US Civil War. Hence, the "Sons of Abraham"

It's so obvious.

I like this idea.

As anyone who's ever watched the amazing Band of Brothers miniseries from HBO knows, 'son of Abraham' is a colloquial term for a Jew.

However, given some of the hints P'dox has dropped regarding the DLC (mainly, that its something we're all expecting and hoping for), I'm also inclined to think that its a general religion DLC.