• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
People.

It's clearly going to be a dlc that adds in Robert, William and Tad Licoln, who traveled back in time to stop the Confederacy from getting support from England in a alternate reality where the European powers intervened in the US Civil War. Hence, the "Sons of Abraham"

It's so obvious.

Clearly, this will also incorporate the Vampiric Confederacy as well, and Abe Lincoln will have the trait "Slayer". :p

Yep, the sons of Abraham. I am guessing this is another fantasy DLC where the lost tribes launch a Naval assault on Southern Europe. Only as playing as the theocracy of the boat monks can you stop these Jewish pirates.

Yep, the sons of Abraham. I am guessing this is another fantasy DLC where the lost tribes launch a Naval assault on Southern Europe. Only as playing as the theocracy of the boat monks can you stop these Jewish pirates.

Probably.

I hope your guess is wrong. LOL But you could very well be correct.

Seems more plausible than Sunset Invasion. Even though it is laughable. HAHA

I guess someone misspelt Songs of Abraham.

Judaism would be very odd given how long the gap has been. That, and there are very few Jewish rulers at the start date. I'd expect a general Christian DLC with Judaism as a Zoroastrian-style side-feature tbh. I doubt the two religions would be that different in practice.

Either it is a Jewish DLC, and in this case we can hope a "Republic Style" DLC where we can maybe control the great Jewish families of the Diaspora (I don't even know if it works like this), or it is like people says a general overhaul of the Main religions.

Given the constant critics of the underdevelopment of the Christian Hierarchy, and the time given to develop the DLC (Since June), I think we can hope for the later, I doubt the first would have taken so long.

If it's just a typo... What for songs should be in a "Songs of Abraham" pack? I can't imagine any songs with this title... Only Jewish ones. Christian and Muslims are already there.

I agree with this. If the name were anything else the typo might be plausible, but I don't think "Songs of Abraham" really makes sense for anything but the Jews. Unless, of course, the next DLC is about the Jews and "Songs of Abraham" is the name of the accompaning song pack.

I hope this means a general abrehamic religions rework. It might mean they'll not only fix catholocism but also decadence.

i think this is the likeliest scenario, something that affects the general Abrahamic religions. Maybe it'll be a reword of holy wars and Crusades/Jihads. Maybe it will introduce some sort of intolerance/tolerance mechanics and inter-religious interaction. Maybe it will change the way holy orders work. Who knows.

I seriously hope it's a reworking of christianity.

If it's just a typo... What for songs should be in a "Songs of Abraham" pack? I can't imagine any songs with this title... Only Jewish ones. Christian and Muslims are already there.

"Father Abraham, Father Abraham, sevens sons had Father Abraham..."

About time we hear something about the next dlc.

Most likely a rework of interactions with theocratic characters in general, plus a rework of jihads and holy wars, a unique way to interact with holy orders would be great. I hope judaism makes its debut, otherwise the title is a lie :p

Given that there's another unreleased DLC that is titled 'Songs of Arabia,' I find it unlikely that there's a typo.

Last edited:
Oh please dear god don't be a Jewish DLC for 2.00

Theocracies are more important than a religion that would add one or two playable countries. Unless Paradox wants to make a DLC that lets you play a landless jewish merchant family or something I scarcely find it worthwhile.