• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
These trailers are awesome. I like the idea of showing how the players actually act in these games.
I'm also enjoying the king's quest for competency.

BTW: werent those the little markers from the first CK he was putting on the map?

Who is the actor playing the King?

This one was pretty fun, but the first one was funnier :)

This was brilliant again. Maybe I'll buy two copies of this, just because of the sheer awesome!

I'm really uncertain about who's more idiot, the king or the brother's idiot son??? :-D

Exceptional the face of the counselour when the king begin his dance.

I really want to see what our hero will do when he goes for Lust :-D

Great trailers Paradox!!!

Popular culture promotes a certain paradigm - that is it's purpose. So naturally, the result of our hero will follow what has been deemed 'culturally acceptable.' If not, then our hero could be labeled unfavorably.

Who know, maybe he'll receive a letter from a maiden for a "date", he goes there and discover that she's a ugly fat norman girl then he'll try to escape from her grasp :p

Who know, maybe he'll receive a letter from a maiden for a "date", he goes there and discover that she's a ugly fat norman girl then he'll try to escape from her grasp :p

nah it will be him sleeping with tons of girls and then later he goes to open a door and there is tons of girls with babies.

nah it will be him sleeping with tons of girls and then later he goes to open a door and there is tons of girls with babies.

All who demand land! And money! And nurses!

All who demand land! And money! And nurses!

It could be like this too, but I don't know, this king has accustom us with his "brain-waves", like the assault at the castle with 2 men :-D

Marvellous! I can hardly wait.

I will prolly buy this game... But just because of this trailers! OMAGAD!