Crusader Kings II - 1.07b PATCH RELEASED - Checksum XCSD - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apparently Im not the only one trying to get this right now. 50k/s, what is this, goblins with punchcards on the other end?!

XD Thanks for the patch!!

50kbps is what I get on a good day for anything
Oh Brazil how do I love you.

Also, does that mean that pushing any in-dynasty claims means instant vassalization with no strings attached?
Also Also, that's an... interesting checksum

Hihi COQS

I love you Paradox!Keep going!

I'm really happy to see Nestorianism in the Levant and Orthodoxy properly split up, but I am beyond disappointed that the house of Wessex still don't have a unique coat of arms. :(

Still, thanks a lot Doomdark, Goosecreature, ForzaA, etc. for an otherwise awesome patch. :)

I have the DLC now, but maybe the launcher and COQS will follow suit tomorrow. I'll just wait.

You do realise paradox has provided a link where you can download the patch? (The word "Gamersgate Version" is a link)

Is there a different checksum for mac users? Have the gamersgate version, and sword of Islam and legacy of rome dlc installed, and as far as I can see everything is working correctly.. But I have the checksum BDQB. Any input?

I'd like to say great work on the speed and memory improvements. The difference is immediately apparant for me even with a download going and video playing in the background. Can't wait to give it a thorough playing now.

This looks awesome!