• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rhesmj.png
Republice de Rhette / Republic of Rhetta
1maprhette.png

antsm.png

Republice de Antarie
/ Republic of Antaria
1mapantarie.png

Note: both Rhetta and Antaria are released as independent states after collapse of Gaurillea as a result of it's failure in the Second Cifrasian War.

And why couldn't they be ministers?;)

In my opinion it just would look a bit weird having military uniforms for ministers. But it depends. It makes sense if Dictator A is also Foreign Minister, but I think it would be cleaner if the militarymen were the so-called Victorians. :)

Some names that popped to mind, no comments from myself on them:
Nerver
Slyvar
Couston
Gesteng
Chopryn

Not the best names, but hey, it's something. :D

In my opinion it just would look a bit weird having military uniforms for ministers. But it depends. It makes sense if Dictator A is also Foreign Minister, but I think it would be cleaner if the militarymen were the so-called Victorians. :)

Some names that popped to mind, no comments from myself on them:
Nerver
Slyvar
Couston
Gesteng
Chopryn

Not the best names, but hey, it's something. :D

Well, don't actually think that's a problem. You see, ministers in HoI are closely connected with military, e.g. Minister of Security as a half-militaryman I think. Foreign Minister, HoG (and maybe HoS) and Minister of Armament - they are surely not military. But there're plenty of leaders in your pack whose clothing can be called civilian, so I'll use them for these posts.

And for the names, the more the better:) the more names, the more variants I have to choose from:)

Looking at me?
I am not gonna take care of that, dunno where to find random pics.

Keeping the naming duty though.

Not at you:) at gianlucad. He promised to make some, but I don't know if he did.

Finally!!:) colorscales layer is ready! (not to say about province names:rolleyes:)

here're some examples of in-game tests:

This will be Levia:
screensave18.png

And this the NDR:
screensave17.png

New Northern Cifrasia:
screensave14.png

New Southern Cifrasia:
screensave15.png

Part of Maximia & Arax:
screensave19.png

Again, how do you like them?:)

Compared with real world coastlines yours look too... "roundish" (Flat?)

I know, and this will not be changed. I want it to be so:)

Finally I've achieved something!:)

A piece of map is ready! (this means it can be called playable)

"ta-damm" (© mumia):
screensave0s.png

Here you could see a half of Maximia above the western corner of Africa.

This is only a try, but it really works!:) thanks Jamie550!!!:cool:

As usual, how do you like it?

6 more months should be enough at this pace...

I'll think a pair of months will be taken by the mapmaking and some more months for the modding itself... It makes ~8 months:)