• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay guys, I officially declare CW!Mod for HoI2DDArm dead and buried.

All the data from my old laptop is presumed MIA so I can't continue to work on the mod.

On the other hand: I will restart CW!Mod in late January or early February — as soon as I get my hands on my new laptop kekeke — on a DH platform.
To begin teasing, there will be a whole world, not just a lonely continent. ;)

For any questions or else, feel free to ask here in the thread, here in my PM or here in my visitor messages.

That's all, folks!

signature.png

Last edited:
Hmm, this link certainly works for me. Keep in mind that the version here is far, far, far, far, faaaaar from being done and ready. It pretty much only has the map (complete with countries). No OOBs, no events, no new or changed techs, no changed AI.

Hmm, this link certainly works for me. Keep in mind that the version here is far, far, far, far, faaaaar from being done and ready. It pretty much only has the map (complete with countries). No OOBs, no events, no new or changed techs, no changed AI.

Oh yeah, I had this problem with one of my files on Mediafire as well. You need to first log out of your Mediafire account, then try to copy the link. There's a problem because when you're logged in you don't have to do the CATCHPA thing and we do.

Oh yeah, I had this problem with one of my files on Mediafire as well. You need to first log out of your Mediafire account, then try to copy the link. There's a problem because when you're logged in you don't have to do the CATCHPA thing and we do.
What about this one? Hope it works.
Actually, I hadn't logged in on Mediafire for a looong time. CC!M will be hosted on Dropbox though... when it's ready.