• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vaximillian

UNKNOWN STRING WANTED
30 Badges
May 17, 2008
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Deus Vult
cclogokj.png

Old Cifrasia Wars! Mod has died, and new stuff must arise in its place.
A new mod titled Cifrasia Cataclysm! shall once again invite you to an interesting world of Cifrasia and surroundings.

Everything is still TBA but I hope to start in late January or early February, if the Table blesses me.

Stay tuned!

signature.png

Last edited:
Since i'm working to improve my modding skills (map/sprites) I can maybe help you if u plan to make a more better looking map.

A world's draft map has been added to the corresponding post.

Fjordy and islandish enough, how do you think?

A world's draft map has been added to the corresponding post.

Fjordy and islandish enough, how do you think?

Looks ace! But maybe a enclosed ocean (think the Mediterranean) with one or two straits. It would create some good strategic provinces. A more narrow entrance to the eastern most continent's body of water might do it.

Will Haxgrad be included this time? :D
Hopefully...
...no. :D

Looks ace! But maybe a enclosed ocean (think the Mediterranean) with one or two straits. It would create some good strategic provinces. A more narrow entrance to the eastern most continent's body of water might do it.
There will be more islands in the «Pacific» and one more landmass a la Indonesia.

Looks cool! Shall we this time have deserts and jungles, too?
Another idea: how about adding 'Antarctis', a very southern stripe of land, which would have winter always? No industry or population, but high resources?