• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is there any news on the map porogress
(if i have mised it on a early page i aplogize in advance)

Well, I've taken so-to-say a week vacation from mapmaking:) but I'm concentrated on graphics at the moment.

By the way, here's a side- and topbars sample:
from left to right: Tigria, UNR, Artania and Nohria.
sidebarsample.png

And again, how do you like them?:)

Your are a true master at graphics!
How did you do the fullscreen backgrounds?

Not a master yet, I hope!

With the backgrounds - I've taken a wallpaper, recoloured it and added a flag, a roundel, some text strings and country maps. Nothing difficult;)

What's with the ministers & Co?

Not a master yet, I hope!

With the backgrounds - I've taken a wallpaper, recoloured it and added a flag, a roundel, some text strings and country maps. Nothing difficult;)
Even if its that simple its remarkably good!
What's with the ministers & Co?
Thanks to wiki i have lists of names from the cultures you provided me.
And you wanted help with provice names right?

The leaders look like the Vicky ones awesome!

So?
Hmm, I cannot understand, how Russian teacher appeared in the Netherlands. At least this teacher needs knowledge of Dutch (to migrate :) )

her man (dutch) was in russian and met her and now they are here.

and this mod here looks very cool! i cant wait playing it. and question:
how are you going to do it with the mini world map in the left bottom of the screen? cifrasia is to big to the north.
maybe you should post impotant pictures in the first post of the forum.

Even if its that simple its remarkably good!

Thanks to wiki i have lists of names from the cultures you provided me.
And you wanted help with provice names right?

Yeah, I did:) and still do:)

I think this man deserves to be banned just for this statement alone.

Please stop that useless quarrel! We're here to discuss the mod and not ourselves. Павел, вас это тоже касается. Здесь есть правила, и их (волей-неволей) нужно выполнять. Period.

and question:
how are you going to do it with the mini world map in the left bottom of the screen? cifrasia is to big to the north.
maybe you should post impotant pictures in the first post of the forum.

Well, I haven't thought of it yet, but that is a problem. And the first post really needs to be reorganised:)

One more storyline:

fdr.png
Numeral Democratic Republic (NDR) (tag SPR)

The most eastern edge of Cifrasia is home for the Seiowares, one of the great nations in the ancient Cifrasian history. Although the Seiowares were very hardworking and loyal to their rulers, the once-unite Duchy of Detherock (formed 901 by Estin Faerwyk, one of the powerful Seioware warlord) collapsed and was divided in smaller warring states soon after Faerwyk's death in 933. Then the atomism period began, lasting for more than 5 centuries, with almost ceaseless internecine wars and lesser conflicts almost fully wrecking the whole region's economy. First attempts to revive unite nation-state of Seiowares were made 1432 by Reneis, prince of Stalyoen, who managed to temporarily unite small counties, and by Frenes Terestes, duke of Bulvile who 1489 created a Seioware Confederation which lasted till 1676 when it was conquered by the Ciffers. At first, it was ruled as an autonomous vicariate. Vicars of Siestes (new capital since 1786) were still a powerful force in the region. The most important of them were Nicolas Sette (vicar 1799-1821) who extended borders of the vicariate further to North and West, Gherle Thepras (vicar 1843-1854, 1858-1862) who developed industry in that-time vast region of Cifrian Kingdom. 1876 the last King of Cifria Lojde V was dethroned and a federal Union of Numeral Republics was established. That-time vicar Pierre de Rheys (1875-1876) took part in talks on further structure of the new-born state, which were rather successful for the Vicariate of Siestes. The vicariate was dissolved and a Sextapel Decimal Numeral Republic was organized in it's place. Former vicar Pierre de Rheys was elected the first President of the SDNR which became a semi-independent entity within the borders of the Union. Although the majority of the Republic's population approved further reforms by de Rheys he was murdered 1880 by a member of one of the extreme monarchist society. The wish for full independence had been never stilled in the minds of millions and revolts against the central authorities happened often. The most effective protest action in SDNR took place in 2005 when people led by charismatic priest from a town of Theyres, named Josta Hernaned. He was a well-educated man who studied law at the university of Cifiere and perfectly handled with the Union Codes of that time. He appealed to an article of the Union Constitution which was permitting secession of a Republic if the population was not satisfied with the policies of the Union. Supported by the local authorities in SDNR, Hernaned finally reached his goal, and December 18, an independent Numeral Democratic Republic was proclaimed.

Last edited:
The leaders look like the Vicky ones awesome!

In fact they are from Vicky, exactly from Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack :) they were so kind to permit me using their work:rolleyes:

Numeral Democratic Republic (NDR) (tag SPR)

...The most effective protest action in SDNR took place in 2005 when people led by charismatic priest from a town of Theyres, named Josta Hernaned....
What is the mod era?
ww1? ww2? cold war? ww3? future?

Last edited:
Vaximillian, Bolshevik:

I understand you're probably both proud Russians. There is, however, a rule against speaking anything but English in the English speaking forums.

It may be a stupid rule, yes. But that doesn't matter. It's still a rule, and the cocky way both of you are breaking it by continuing to speak Russian is just plain disrespectful to Paradox.

Personally, I think the rules about "NO GULAGS, CONCENTRATION CAMPS, GASSINGS, NON-ABSTRACTED STRATEGIC BOMBINGS, ETC" are stupid. But I still don't break them, simply out of the respect I have for Paradox.

If you actually respect Paradox and the games they make, you won't break their rules nilly willy.

Vaximillian, Bolshevik:

I understand you're probably both proud Russians. There is, however, a rule against speaking anything but English in the English speaking forums.

It may be a stupid rule, yes. But that doesn't matter. It's still a rule, and the cocky way both of you are breaking it by continuing to speak Russian is just plain disrespectful to Paradox.

Personally, I think the rules about "NO GULAGS, CONCENTRATION CAMPS, GASSINGS, NON-ABSTRACTED STRATEGIC BOMBINGS, ETC" are stupid. But I still don't break them, simply out of the respect I have for Paradox.

If you actually respect Paradox and the games they make, you won't break their rules nilly willy.
+1
AND MORE, IF YOU BREAK RULES THE THREAD CAN GET CLOSED/DELETED AND YOU MAY EVEN BE BANNED.
And you guys are lucky no mods have noticed this yet...

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
How's the map going?

What is the mod era?
ww1? ww2? cold war? ww3? future?

In fact a nice question. To my opinion, it will start in 1935 - i.e. all the dates are shifted 70 years back, so that 2005 becomes 1935 etc. I don't want to bother with the NTL etc., as it doesn't want to work on my HoI.