• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on to some bad news. For unknown reasons I'm no longer able to access the forum normally - now my only route to it is through dial-up (which I'm using now). So I obviously wont be as active in the thread as usual. We might also have to take a break after the election until I can fix things. :/

But for now, the show goes on as usual.

Perhaps this calm has something to do with what Attack said...

Maybe hes still wearing off from the wedding celebrations.

God knows I am.

Obvious troll is obvious. :p

At the moment my laptop is broken - luckily I rescued the saved game and the edited files before sending it off to the computer man to get fixed. So if worst comes to worst I can continue. I should get my laptop back on Tuesday, so even in the worst case scenario (in which they have to wipe my hard drive) I should be able to make an update in the latter half of next week.

Maybe hes still wearing off from the wedding celebrations.

God knows I am.

No hangover here, which is a hell of a feat for how much I had.

Its just led by an aristocratic military leader. Not exactly the most suprising thing for a right wing populist regime.

Liking the Mosley reference. Also to people who suggest it'd be impossible for the left and right of the Liberal Party to split and it result in electoral destruction may I suggest they look at actual British political history?

Last edited:
Because Attack needed to repair his laptop today.
How did it go? (no news is bad news)

Well, at least you've can still post here. :)
Any reason for your absence in the other thread (before your laptop broke)?

Its not dying. but as I explained in an earlier post - I can't update right now because I haven't played the next part of the game.
/

I don't want to force you to anything, but could you leaborate further on the decision of CoLibs support of Labour goverment and thier decision to estsablish themselves as a new party? I think that the discontent from this bit of a story was bacause it seemed...rushed compared with the rest.

Any news?

Yes, please start working again, oh benevolent computer, so that we can get updates!

Man, I've been gone for a week and still no update? Its starting to sound like an emergency!!!

Well, my hard drive had to be wiped and only a few files were saved. These files happened to be: Victoria 2, Darkest Hour, Tropico 3 and my folder where I keep my pics and stuff.

So despite not having things like word I can get on with a V2 sesh. :p

Well, my hard drive had to be wiped and only a few files were saved. These files happened to be: Victoria 2, Darkest Hour, Tropico 3 and my folder where I keep my pics and stuff.

So despite not having things like word I can get on with a V2 sesh. :p
Who needs word when you have Vicky 2?

Not bad... it could be worse, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.