BSG Season 15 ~ Wagons West!...North!...someone find us a map!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You might want to check with JL about the rules regarding Scar, from what I remember you can't use Q cards against it.

Btw, keep our discussions to PM only please. No need to tell the cylons what we are up to :)

The way I see it, the special rule mentions nothing about Q cards. So I take it that Scar is an instance of the class Raider. But I guess j-L has the final word.

Yeah, I'll stick to PM when there's something the Cylons can do about our plans ;)

You might want to check with JL about the rules regarding Scar, from what I remember you can't use Q cards against it.

Btw, keep our discussions to PM only please. No need to tell the cylons what we are up to :)

There is no reason you can't use Quorum cards against it. It just requires a roll of 7+ on any required die rolls to get rid of it.

I'm going to ban PMing in the next game I GM. Well, mostly. It slows down the game too much, and I think PMs give the Cylons an advantage.

I'm going to ban PMing in the next game I GM. Well, mostly. It slows down the game too much, and I think PMs give the Cylons an advantage.

There is a fine line in PMs, but I think that this game has gone a little bit overboard with the Human PM each other for perfect plays and you can see how long that is taking thanks to that. Us Cylons have only used a few Pm in this game at all and all that was simple planning stuff nothing on plays and we are doing just fine.

It makes it less interesting for spectators, too. And harder if they need to sub in.

Move to weapon control
Play XO on Jopi

Hey Gaeta, give Scar a proper greeting please :)
I recommend your second action to scout the destination deck, we really don't want a distance 3 and -3 fuel destination.

Play Authorization of Brutal Force to destroy Scar;
Play 2 - Launch Scout on Destination Deck

By the way, could you (the GM) send me my hand of Q cards? I seem to have misplaced that PM...

Checking around it seems like from a thread on BGG that linked to one on FFG that authorization of brutal force wont work on scar.

I received an email reply from the Man:

1) All human characters are moved to "Resistance HQ". Yes this even includes characters that were in the brig.
2) Scar can only be destroyed by effects that roll a die, and only if a 7 or 8 was rolled.
3) If multiple players try to play a card that has the same timing window (for example "Before Resolving a Skill Check"), the current player would decide the order in which they are resolved. If, as a result, the second card can no longer be played, it is returned to its owners hand without effect (like in your reckless example).

Jopi: You sure? Unless you got crit situation that might not be the best play (double launch scout or something would be more useful) since we must get to New Caprica before the cylon's turn.

EDIT: Given this ruling, I can go repair a location instead rather than wasting an XO now (given my drawback I won't be able to do much on NC without XOs.)

JL, can you pause on turn please? While we discuss what's the best move.

JL: I promise we will make our decision within 24 hours :)

Last edited:
Jopi: You sure? Unless you got crit situation that might not be the best play (double launch scout or something would be more useful) since we must get to New Caprica before the cylon's turn.

EDIT: Given this ruling, I can go repair a location instead rather than wasting an XO now (given my drawback I won't be able to do much on NC without XOs.)

JL, can you pause on turn please? While we discuss what's the best move.

JL: I promise we will make our decision within 24 hours :)

Given the ruling on Scar, I'd rather see the XO taken back, if j-L allows it. My hand doesn't allow me to do too much useful things, like the ones you mentioned there.

Given the ruling on Scar, I'd rather see the XO taken back, if j-L allows it. My hand doesn't allow me to do too much useful things, like the ones you mentioned there.

If JL allows me to redo the turn in light of the latest ruling:
Move to Weapons Control
Play Engineering-1 (Repair) to repair weapon control

If JL allows me to redo the turn in light of the latest ruling:
Move to Weapons Control
Play Engineering-1 (Repair) to repair weapon control
sure

Here's our Roslin special!

Code:
CRISIS: Legendary Discovery

Skill check: TAC/PIL = 14
PASS: +1 Distance
FAIL: -1 Food and destroy 1 raptor.

Post Crisis: Activate Heavies, NO JUMP PREP

No, this is not a joke :p

Use Chief of Staff to make POL positive
Reserve right to play last

Human Team, we got things to talk about :)

Wow. Just .. wow.
That would put the distance on 7/7 .. does it reset the prep track if you reach Caprica by way of Legendary Discovery?

If you pass this I suspect I will be able to hear the cylons scream in anger from here :p

Play Leadership-3 (At Any Cost)

Play Engineering-3 (Scientific Research)

randy: while you are around, want to sub it for BSG season 16? TNT is away for 2 weeks and we need a sub urgently :)

As I said in that other thread - ehm, no. I seriously lack time right now. I log in once per day to quickly check up on threads, and I don't even know if I'll have time to write orders. Especially not with v-con IV coming up this weekend .. (http://warhorn.net/vcon-4/)

Wow. Just .. wow.
That would put the distance on 7/7 .. does it reset the prep track if you reach Caprica by way of Legendary Discovery?

If you pass this I suspect I will be able to hear the cylons scream in anger from here :p

NC set up rules Step number 7
Reset Fleet Marker: 7. Place the fleet marker on the “Start”
space of the Jump Preparation track.

It annoying, but I think humans have this game unless they lose another population if they pass this crisis. But we will see, they can still lose after all.