BSG Season 15 ~ Wagons West!...North!...someone find us a map!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think no nebula since that will slow us down. Rest of exodus is options I can deal with.

What do you think of Cylon Fleet to Kobol? Maybe throw in personal goals and conflicted loyalties?

What do you think of Cylon Fleet to Kobol? Maybe throw in personal goals and conflicted loyalties?
Should be fine, just tweak which ones behind the scenes if needed to make sure they are not unbalanced by random chance. Players wont know what technically happened anyways.

Should be fine, just tweak which ones behind the scenes if needed to make sure they are not unbalanced by random chance. Players wont know what technically happened anyways.

I am going to throw up the first post, should be a copy of my last game save for the change then.

Thanks for hosting the game j-L! We got lucky with the Colonial Manager this time. I'm sure it's just building up for some really nasty stuff in the next game. I'll be travelling soon, so I won't be participating, but have a good game everyone!