• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(7078)

wannabe american
Dec 31, 2001
i am looking for a "team" to help make a lot of gb events. i have some ideas which i have posted below

"2nd Falklands War"
"Commonwealth intervention in Zimbabwe"
"GIbraltarian war"
"Formation of the british republic"
"Republican votes in Australia , New Zealand , Canada

there must be lots more so go posting!

I have done an Australia republic event. I will help you with the others.

"The Northern Ireland Problem"

British Events
---
1.)We must make some sort of deal!

Cede Ulster to Ireland
Relations with Ireland + 400

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.)No! Whats ours is ours!

Relations with Ireland - 400

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irish Events
If one then....
---
We shall accept this gift!

Claim Ulster as a Core Province

If two then....
---
Those stupid Brits!

Gain Cassus Belli on England for 60 months

Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland are added as revolters, so I think it should go fine to make some.

the TAG's:

Wales = WLS
Scotland = SCO
Northern ireland = NVG

And read the anouncement thread, and get info! (It have too few wiews;))

As I said in the anouncements thread, it's ok to do what you guys are doing, but post them in the "western europe" thread when the events is finished. One by one would be best btw.

Originally posted by KwangTiger

Ireland gets a CB if the Brits don't give them North Ireland. (Although they might have a flag on it anyway, I dunno). I might've typed it wrong, though.

You didnt do anything wrong, gathenheim just messed up cassus belli and core province :D

Originally posted by Mormegil

And read the anouncement thread, and get info! (It have too few wiews;))

As I said in the anouncements thread, it's ok to do what you guys are doing, but post them in the "western europe" thread when the events is finished. One by one would be best btw.
The funniest thing is that we have two America thread. One with the name MDS Events: America and one with the name MDS America. Really confusing and all its my fault by me:eek:. Any idea on this matter.

EDIT: One thing more. Give the balcan thread event status. IMHO east europe is way to big (to much work for me(I mean the whole russia is under their)).

Maybe a Scandinavia also?

North East Europe would be better then 'Scandinavia'

Scandinvia is 3 nations (and Iceland+Denmark, but they dont count)

NE Europe would consist of those 3, Finland, the Baltic states (Estonia, Lativa, Lithuania) and any northern revolters.

Ok, I'll give the Balcan that status. But can you add them as well? come on, it's not that much work.:D

And I'll maybe open a "North East countries" thread, and I'll add the events for them aswell. It will be for Scandinavia, Iceland, Finland and the baltics as well.

Also, The MDS America thread is ok to have there, Kyran is making the US events, and he's gathering them too.:)

And scandinavia consists of Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

And we finish with giving the brits their thread back:p

Ok, I'll give the Balcan that status. But can you add them as well? come on, it's not that much work.:D

And I'll maybe open a "North East countries" thread, and I'll add the events for them aswell. It will be for Scandinavia, Iceland, Finland and the baltics as well.

Also, The MDS America thread is ok to have there, Kyran is making the US events, and he's gathering them too.:)

It is easier. The thread doesnt get so large.

Call it Northern europe. Sounds better.

Ok.

Yeah I wonder what he meant.

Ok

there is sevral definitions on scandinavia:

The land created by the coalition which created skanderna aka Fjällen (Sweden, Norway and Denmark)

The nations in which skanderna lies (sweden, norway)

Culturaly (Sweden, norway, denmark, icelnd and finland) <- used very seldom

If Britain gives Ulster to Ireland as soon as they get it there should be a lot of revolts since most of the population are Brittish.
Can Ulster be a core for both Ireland and Britain?
I really don't want to see this be Star Trek style 'Evil Britain finally lets Ireland be united'

I see scandanavia as Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Ulster is made a revolter (if that helps). And ulster can be a core province for both britain and Ireland (and Norway, sweden, USA, yugoslavia, nepal, you name it;))

Originally posted by Josquius
If Britain gives Ulster to Ireland as soon as they get it there should be a lot of revolts since most of the population are Brittish.
Can Ulster be a core for both Ireland and Britain?
I really don't want to see this be Star Trek style 'Evil Britain finally lets Ireland be united'

I see scandanavia as Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

there will not be any such events, north ireland and ireland hates eachother quite alot