• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The French AI, showing exactly how NOT to run an Empire

Edit: Sorry for the .png, I forgot screenshots were saved as that filetype

I have a couple, but I have to say this:

AUSTRALIASTRIKES.jpg

Gets me the most for some reason. I'm pretty impressed that the Australians painstickingly assembled a good-sized force of divisions, and snuck them into the Baltic.

I'm pretty impressed that the Australians painstickingly assembled a good-sized force of divisions, and snuck them into the Baltic.

Haha, this one is really crazy.

And kudos to the Germany/Poland pact, that's the very first time i see this in a WW2 game.

Keep the dream alive Paradox. ^^

[...]

Gets me the most for some reason. I'm pretty impressed that the Australians painstickingly assembled a good-sized force of divisions, and snuck them into the Baltic.
That happened three times to me (in the same game), always Australians and always in East Prussia.

Here is there third landing, linking up with South African forces. :eek:

bikujjp5.jpg

AUSTRALIASTRIKES.jpg

Because the British chose the wrong place to land 300 years ago. They come back to where they should have landed

Hmmmh ... It seems that the gunners of the Scharnhorst have to improve their aiming skills before sending them with their comrades to battle again :rofl:

Wow! If this is real, in some ways that would be cool....friendly fire! Of course, I would not want to be a crew member of the Scharnhorst after that! :eek:

Regards,

Jeff

Friendly fire also existed in HoI2. Its somewhat frequent in crowded naval battles with inexperienced commanders or poor doctrines.

Dunno how awesome it is, but been playing around with the diplo system (first time trying to upload and link pics, bear with me if I make a mistake ;))

I got nat. China into axis, then I wondered if I could get Japan to. Both sides in the war on my team, at least I am guaranteed a winner :p

This is not the kind of game where you get awesome screenshots.... Well, not that i`m familiar with...:eek:o

Title should be more 'Awesome and unusual screenshots', as South Africa and Austrailia doing a joint invasion of Germany counts as both awesome and unusual :eek: