• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
euroho5.png

Crazy game with communist China where everythnig with AI go wrong:
Uk declare war on Saudi Arabia
Germany don't anex Austria/Czecoslivakia
Poland ally USSR
Netherlands ally UK, wich just declared war on Axis Austria. The dutchs become mad and finally annex Germany.

General_Grant said:
Picture with pretty colors

Crazy game with communist China where everythnig with AI go wrong:
Uk declare war on Saudi Arabia
Germany don't anex Austria/Czecoslivakia
Poland ally USSR
Netherlands ally UK, wich just declared war on Axis Austria. The dutchs become mad and finally annex Germany.
Didn't you post that picture already?

Pictures from me coming soon, I was making up the two months I had lived without The Elders Scrolls 4: Oblivion... Expect VERY strange screenies! :p

Me and my friend playing Im Germany and my friend is Italy.

Europe:

europegeryr5.jpg

Africa:

africaitalygertv3.jpg

Asia:

asiaow5.jpg

Trying too take some in America before the time runs out:

lastbattlemp6.jpg

The AXIS:

allianceux0.jpg

Another game, Im Germany and my friend is USA:

usademk4.jpg

The fight begin against Sovjet:

gernyaar5.jpg

The AXIS:

thealliancezr3.jpg

Italy also joined abit later but dont got any screens atm.

Soddis said:
Me and my friend playing Im Germany and my friend is Italy.

Europe:

Picture

Africa:

Picture
Asia:

Picture

Trying too take some in America before the time runs out:

Picture

The AXIS:

Picture

Another game, Im Germany and my friend is USA:

Picture

Picture

The AXIS:

Picture

How come once you're Germany and your friend is the USA, but in another screenshot, you're the USA?

EDIT: Also, could you explain why you have France proper, but your Spanish colonies in Africa are still alive?

SEG-CISR said:
How come once you're Germany and your friend is the USA, but in another screenshot, you're the USA?

EDIT: Also, could you explain why you have France proper, but your Spanish colonies in Africa are still alive?

I just did start the game as we got saved as USA too make some screens instead of Germany.

Well they havent take it yet, they are busy too defend their new allies in the South America.

This is my best results.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
screensave31rc5.png

All points of the world that was my point.

Soddis said:
usademk4.jpg

gernyaar5.jpg

The AXIS:

thealliancezr3.jpg

Nothing in terms of conquest is very impressing in these screenshots. Germany took European France, Iberia, and Poland, and is going into Scandinavia. No biggie. The USA won't ever really have much trouble in taking out Central America and Canada(Since you're Axis, you must have had some time to take Canada.)

Now,I see something that's REALLY wrong. Your resources. How the hell did you get so much Metal? Oil? Rare Materials? Energy isn't that hard to get, but the values are astronomic. I think you might have cheated to get resources, as you're WAY above the line you should have been on.

Now,I see something that's REALLY wrong. Your resources. How the hell did you get so much Metal? Oil? Rare Materials? Energy isn't that hard to get, but the values are astronomic. I think you might have cheated to get resources, as you're WAY above the line you should have been on.

Play the U.S. they really do have that many resources...

Screaming-Eagle said:
Play the U.S. they really do have that many resources...
I know... But 1000K? I know it's Energy, but it's too much. Not even with 1000 IC (Which Ihave in my Uuuuber Commie China game) can so many resources be gotten. Atleast in such a short time. With resources like that, he must've destroyed the navy and just kept 3 divisions to takeout Central America. Maybe he's getting more divisions now, but, atleast for me, such resource buildupis unheard of.

SEG-CISR said:
I know... But 1000K? I know it's Energy, but it's too much. Not even with 1000 IC (Which Ihave in my Uuuuber Commie China game) can so many resources be gotten. Atleast in such a short time. With resources like that, he must've destroyed the navy and just kept 3 divisions to takeout Central America. Maybe he's getting more divisions now, but, atleast for me, such resource buildupis unheard of.

Actually it is possible. See, in normal games where US goes historical, they only get a fraction of the energy, metal, etc. that they can completely get. But if they go to war, or the gearing up for war events spring up, or your a dictator (I think the last one works but not 100% sure) then you get all the resources. And it is ALOT. Next time you play US, look when they are at war how much resources they get.

Panzer6 said:
Actually it is possible. See, in normal games where US goes historical, they only get a fraction of the energy, metal, etc. that they can completely get. But if they go to war, or the gearing up for war events spring up, or your a dictator (I think the last one works but not 100% sure) then you get all the resources. And it is ALOT. Next time you play US, look when they are at war how much resources they get.
Uhm.... Cool... But the USA is BORING to play unless you're playing MDS, and in MDS,you have 901 IC already...

likk9922 said:
Mj.jpg

No, I didn't alter my game files.
Italy really does start with Major General Emo :rofl:
I looked into the files, and right above Mr. Emo, there's a Major Geeral Dolfin :wacko: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And then Magno, and San Paulo... San Paulo :confused: ? I'd thinnk that'd be a Mexican/Spanish/Any Hispanic Leader...