• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
theokrat said:
(Schwerer Kr. = Heavy Crusier; Leichter Kr. = Light Crusier; Zerstörer = Destroyer, sorry for the German, would like it better in english too :( )

No problem. Open the file HOI2\settings.cfg with the editor and change the first number to 0. Save it, mission accomplished.

SEG-CISR said:
Don't they have unlimited range when you tell them to rebase?

yes, but when attack you have normal range. A very cool thing, though!

Japan :rolleyes:

aaaaaaaaaadv4.jpg

China
china.jpg

The nationalists continued war after the Xi'an incident event and in the Guanxi war China chose to continue. All other Warlords went to war with China. Japan joined after marco polo and formed an Alliance with Com. China. After the fall of the Dragon event Com. China got all except 1 province in the upper right cornor, wich went to the puppet Nat. Chinese. Now they have cancelled their Alliance, wich is good for me, the UK, as I didnt want that monster China against me just yet.

Wow, Germany went for full annexation instead of bitter peace.

Soddis said:
Japan :rolleyes:

Picture
Dude! You're beating the USN in the Pacific? AND at war with Turkey? They didn't accept ANY peace ofers after you finished the USSR? Dude, someone REALLY needs to make a Soviet Surrender event chain, at the end of it, peace with the Allies.

theokrat said:
1946- they might have had another war...
No, Germany has Kamchatka. Japan gets it in BP. And since the USSR NEVER accepts peace, he must've either couped it and then had a peace OR annexed in one go, with the help of the Japs, who somehow didn't release Nat. China.

But none of youre poictures can beat..

The magnificant..

The stunning!

The highness of all highnesses..

The Security minister of Portugal, YAAR!

unavngivethw6.png

But thats not all, try thinking about how that picture actually was taken.. It must have looked a bit funny :D

Roman_legion said:
But none of youre poictures can beat..

The magnificant..

The stunning!

The highness of all highnesses..

The Security minister of Portugal, YAAR!

unavngivethw6.png

But thats not all, try thinking about how that picture actually was taken.. It must have looked a bit funny :D

yes quite ugly.

That and A. Oliveira Salazar as Head of Government , having -5% IC plus other things.
Instead, +10% IC and +10% Dissent.

Edit: fixed it :) Salazar has now a Silent Workhorse personality. Because from what i figured he didn't care much about politics, and his only goal was to improve the state of Portugal's money/lack_of_development problems.

Last edited:
Japan is at war with the USSR and allied with Mongolia?

That's messed. :wacko:

likk9922 said:
Japan is at war with the USSR and allied with Mongolia?

That's messed. :wacko:

And look at that belligrence :eek:

How come Denmark has battleships? :confused: