• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
StoweMobile said:
Here is a screen shot from my current game as USSR

This is strange because not only has the spanish civil war been over for several years, so too has WW2 been over. I have no Idea why this took so long to fire.

Now that's interesting you see because I was trying out my unfinished mod and a similar same thing happened to me. I thought perhaps it was my mod. 1943 and BP fires. then at the exact same time is the announcement that
SCW is over and Soviets learn something. Weird since SCW finished ages ago and Spain just got conquered by Allies (Germany then moved its troops from Eastern front and pushed allies out of Spain, although they seem to refuse to attack Gibraltar)

(sc)chronos said:

Japan, protecting their home islands a bit seriously.
I wanna see you invade Tokyo..

Nietzsche said:
I wanna see you invade Tokyo..
i know what they are doing,they build a ladder with all Japanes and Chinese people they got and if the US wont surrender they will make a small jump....the world will break apart then.

Randallw said:
Now that's interesting you see because I was trying out my unfinished mod and a similar same thing happened to me. I thought perhaps it was my mod. 1943 and BP fires. then at the exact same time is the announcement that
SCW is over and Soviets learn something. Weird since SCW finished ages ago and Spain just got conquered by Allies (Germany then moved its troops from Eastern front and pushed allies out of Spain, although they seem to refuse to attack Gibraltar)

Here, these are the triggers for the Soviet "Important Experience" event:

Code:
trigger = {
		# pre-requisites for event to trigger: 
		government = communist
		event = 3102	# SCW soviet intervention
		NOT = { exists = SPA }

# conditions that prevent event:
		NOT = {
			OR = {
			war = { country = SOV country = SPA }
			war = { country = SOV country = SPR }
			war = { country = SOV country = FRA }
			war = { country = SOV country = GER }
			war = { country = SOV country = ENG }
			war = { country = SOV country = ITA }
			}
		}
	}

If you look, the only triggers for it are that:

1. Nationalist Spain (SPA) not exist
2. Soviets intervened in the first place (event 3102)
3 Not at war with Nationalist Spain, Republican Spain, France, Germany, England or Italy.

So, when you annex Nationalist Spain, even if it's WAAAY after the end of the SCW, the event fires because all three of the conditions above will have been met. The event for Germany is triggered slightly differently (not sure why) and I'd have to look to see if it would work the same way...

Yoy21 said:
Are you playing Japan? Because the flag to the top left says it.
Yes. You can see the Japanese flag in the skin, so it's obvious he's playing as Japan. Sorry if that souds rude, by the way.

Also, those troops might be making the 'Stairway to Heaven'. :rofl:

Noffi a la Poff said:
Nothing remarkable.But I think its great.

hiiupgradeaustria.jpg

!!!

Full IC takeover, I assume? What's the date?

The RC said:
That can't be too hard... just give the division on the bottom a strong nudge and I'll bet the rest of the units will simply tip over, many of them into the ocean.
They won't. They'll make a bridge to California. Then pile up again, and then crush Washington and the US Army.

SEG-CISR said:
Yes. You can see the Japanese flag in the skin, so it's obvious he's playing as Japan. Sorry if that souds rude, by the way.

Also, those troops might be making the 'Stairway to Heaven'. :rofl:
He probably just loaded up as them.

robin_hero said:
What does Full IC Takeover mean?? :rolleyes:

In Armageddon you can choose to get all the IC of a conquered nation instead of the 20-35% you get in DD.

my.php

Damn that Manchukuo using the same tech team at the same time!

my.php

Fixed

And my new strat when taking France down cant find the picture where i traped
60 divisions in Luxenbourg for some reason the France ai loves Luxenbourg

Last edited:
Andri said:
my.php

Damn that Manchukuo using the same tech team at the same time!

my.php

And my new strat when taking France down cant find the picture where i traped
60 divisions in Luxenbourg for some reason the France ai loves Luxenbourg
Just editing this POST so people don't think I'm trying to be a mod...

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, EDIT THE SECOND PICTURE. NOW.
There are many swastikas there, and THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.
Just trying to save your butt from pouncing mods.

Last edited:
sorry i didint see it fixing it now

I changed pics but i dont know how to delet the old one from image hack

Last edited: