• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, my local copy of CG mod seems to work without requiring a re-redo of the misc.txt (although I swear Martin added some new features to misc.txt), so in theory, the current nightly on the AAR website should run on 1.03, but it will be very buggy as we are not yet done converting database id references in event files.

I don't know when we will release an official "stable" version for 1.03 since everyone in the AAR team is very busy right now. Burning is the most free I think.

I won't be free until November.

I will consider putting together a .rar with all nightly files for convienience (you can already download nightlies from the AAR website, but you need something like DownThemAll to manage downloading files from the source browser) if there is demand for one, but keep in mind it will be a nightly/alpha and not a stable version.

I thought it was converted to 1.03, it was announced a few weeks ago, just not stable?

It runs on 1.03, so it is "converted"

However, many event chains are broken (aka not stable) since the database of DH Full was changed and we have not gone back through the event chain to update minister/leader/tt ids yet.

I'm not sure if Burning feels we are ready to release it as a numbered version yet.

If you want a nightly, you can find the source at http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/browser

>tries to connect to site
>connection failed
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......
Restarted the Webserver, should be up and running again. Damn mod_python.

Same here. This mod doing okay?
Kind of: we are still only two developing this mod. We have been crying for help, but except for one person (sargeras), all who promised to join up or hell vanished after a couple days or a week. :-(

We have ported AAR to 1.03 a couple of weeks ago. However, certain event, minister and leader ids miraculously changed repeatedly. I'm currently porting, but well...

Last edited:
I am inundated with RL and coding for DH Full, so don't expect contributions to AAR for a month. I think I've said that quite a few times.

Burning's busy as well.

:(

Well, np. I know it's study-time for you again.

id so love to test out the 1.3 edition of the mod haha

just to see if i can provide feedback :p

so you can play AAR on 1.03 without any update?

Yes, you will need to download the individual files from the repository though; don't use the lates packaged stable release for 1.03. If you like we can release a 1.03 beta.

i say yes to the beta version of AAR just to make it easier for people to DL it and contribute etc.