• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr_B0narpte

Field Marshal
12 Badges
Mar 15, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hey!

War Plan Orange have just started a new Improved 1936 campaign, we've got 7 players so all the majors are taken, but would be a good way to see how we handle AoD online. Interesting nations like Hungary, India, Romania, Manchukuo, Canada and Australia are available.

If you're interested in this, or starting a new AoD campaign online, you're more then welcome to join our Discord server here - https://discord.gg/WS4YCkV2Xz

Or feel free to message me or comment below if you're not a fan of Discord (although admittedly it is great once you get the hang of it :) )

Lucky I didnt join your MP game. I have had a hard drive failure that I still haven't recovered from. This would have ruined your game.

Lucky I didnt join your MP game. I have had a hard drive failure that I still haven't recovered from. This would have ruined your game.
Oh damn, sorry to hear that, and sorry for the really late reply. Hopefully you've been able to recover your data and potentially been rehooked on AoD.