• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry I couldn't make it last night -went drinking with friends. 1st time in almost a week -I had to. I take it you didn't play?
No worries, real life always comes ahead of video games (at least, that's what I try to tell myself :p ) Yeah we haven't played for a week now but oh well.
Tomorrow, Friday I should be available from say 11am(EST) until whenever. You may have to email me to remind. I'll be checking GR periodically.
That's 4pm my time, which I should be able to play from. I'll try and be online then.
If it's not to late to get in a game hit me up. chalbersma.12@gmail.com on gameranger.
It's never to late for a AoD game (both time-wise and in terms of starting a new one)* I've added you on GR, maybe we three can play later today, 4pm GMT/UTS?

*Some exceptions apply

I'm in the central timezone. That's 11am for me. I'll still be at work.

Just about anytime on Saturday and Sunday are good. I'm generally home by 6 CDST which I believe is 13 UTC (check my math :).

So, when you say anytime on the weekend and then 6 CDST is when you get home, is that time referring to the weekend or every weekday?

Do you mean 6pm CST? If so that's midnight for me. 6am would be 12pm for me, so you were close. :) Either way, I should be free to play next weekend.