• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CSK said:
And as long as Alania isn't annexed (or nearly) until next session I'm fine with it.

Well hopefully that won't happen before Brasidas joins (and hopefully it won't happen after that either :D )

If we have the same luck with stability that you guys had last session, I'm sure Brasidas will be joining us almost as soon as he arrives ;)

Ganso said:
I've tried the F11 thingie for grabbing screenshots and it doesn't work... strange huh?

Hmm.. yes quite strange. Does printscreen work for you? There's still time for you to try to find some free program for taking screenshots, i'm sure there's a ton of them around.

Working now....
My retarded wireless Microsoft keyboard actually needs for one to activate the print screen function... retarded, I know, but the keyboard+mouse was a gift from the wife so, you know.... :p
Edit: 20 minutes to go, woohoo!

I was thinking I'd host again.

fasquardon

Accidently joined the Great Game there for a second, apparently they play same time we do :wacko: Kinda cool, considering it's the inspiration for our game. Anyways, I'm in the (correct) forums now. See ya'll there.

EDIT: King of Men popped over and asked if he could join our game after their game finishes. Ye gods, he'll smoke us all.

Shuma said:
Hmm... this might sound silly.. but how do I type on the valkyrienet???

You have to click the very middle of the box. You'll see a cursor pop up when you do.

Well I made a fresh installation of CK with the files I uploaded to filefront, just in case I did something different there than in my previous installation.

I'm hoping this will do the trick. I'm unable to reconfigure the router at this time, because my flatmate is out of town, and I don't have the password to the router. I didn't anticipate this problem, seeing how I've played other games without experiencing problems in the week i've spent in this apartment.

Hopefully I'll be able to join you when you rehost (if the need arises), if not, have fun without me, and I'll try to get everything working during the next week.

Sorry for any inconvenience I caused. Damn, I've been looking forward to this for a while now...

We're experiencing an incredibly stable game but will rehost when Bras gets back (as CSK's realm is rapidly disappearing). Shuma, we'll let you know when that happens so you can join as well.

Yeah, I didn't want to make a post about the game being that stable so as not to jinx you guys. Bad tidings about CSK's realm though.

I'm keeping myself busy by writing my AAR, so don't worry about me.

Manstein16 said:
(as CSK's realm is rapidly disappearing

Alania is actually holding out fine. That's why I'm still at peace. :D

fasquardon

fasquardon said:
Alania is actually holding out fine. That's why I'm still at peace. :D

fasquardon

Ok, was rapidly disappearing :p We're needing some more players though.

O.K., we're calling a short break, and will re-conviene the game at 1800 GMT, and if there are any people reading this who can sub for rsobota, we'd be greatful.

fasquardon

Sorry, I really had to leave. I'll be ready at 18:00 GMT. ;)

Dang, I'm running late, dinner's only just cooked.

fasquardon