• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My thought process is, why would I buy Millennia when I could buy Humankind, and why would I buy Humankind when I could just buy Civ.

Whose fault is that if the game doesn't make that obvious?
because Humankind is not fun at all, even though it's beautiful. I couldn't bear to finish one run. Civ becomes boring after multiple runs and I've been looking for new 4x since.

Millennia is much, much more interesting and engaging than Humankind. Yeah, it's not a looker, but Old World is also not a looker and it's a great game too.

• 2Like
Reactions:
because Humankind is not fun at all, even though it's beautiful. I couldn't bear to finish one run. Civ becomes boring after multiple runs and I've been looking for new 4x since.

Millennia is much, much more interesting and engaging than Humankind. Yeah, it's not a looker, but Old World is also not a looker and it's a great game too.
If you wouldn't mind explaining, what makes humankind unfun for you? I personally think its way superior to civ V, and probably VI too as I barely got into a game there before I got bored. But this is obviously not a very widely held opinion looking at HK numbers.
I'd like to try and understand why people don't like it.

Reactions: