• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And just to let people know, after a hairy incident with a dud-modem sent by Tiscali, I finally have a broadband connection set up (Hurrah!).

This means I can upload the "All the Russias" files at some point over the next couple of days. So, please post reports of all known bugs as soon as possible so they can be fixed!

seems like the download link is no longer working for this mod, due to inactivity. Any way to renew it. I would really like to try this mod.

Okay, here you go, unfortunately still on Rapidshare as it's by far the easiest to upload to:

#############
### ALL THE RUSSIAS: Version 0.4a
#############

To download, follow the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/4645708/All_The_Russias_4.0a.zip.html (57.80MB)

Remember to read the readme for full instructions!

CHANGES
----------
* Added a new loadup event for Russia, for the benefit of those who don’t read the FAQ.
* Bug-fixed in “Fourth Option” Constitution event – should no longer fire for Wrangel.
* Tanna Tuva swallowed up by Mongolia.
* Mongolia given more VPs in the south.
* Russia’s inappropriate motorized divisions culled.
* New AIs for most new countries.

KNOWN ISSUES

* Some Polish and Russia minor armies still in Russian -> Big job to change which will have no real gameplay impact, so being left for later.
* Peacetime music might stop playing after a while -> If this happens, save and reload and everything should be in order (probably caused by a song not being recorded properly, but haven’t been able to locate it!).
* There is a bug in the change country command, which means that the events which transform Russia into the Soviet Union will mess up your research. So, you need to stay as Russia until these events are reworked.

1. Can't download it (again).
2. Why 57Mb? Can we get some other version of this, without music or sth...?

soonerborn0524 said:
I think that there could be an event after Russia wins the war with Kazakhstan/Turkestan that says "yeah, great job, you get cores" or something. Unless you aren't making anymore events, or there is one of those that I missed.

I didn't really want to include a general Central Asian core event - the Soviet Union was still having difficulty asserting control in Central Asia in the 1930s, so I guessed that an even weaker Russia taking over two formerly independant states would have event more difficulties, which can be reflected by lowered production and partisan activity that lack of cores gives you.

Sarmatia1871 said:
I didn't really want to include a general Central Asian core event - the Soviet Union was still having difficulty asserting control in Central Asia in the 1930s, so I guessed that an even weaker Russia taking over two formerly independant states would have event more difficulties, which can be reflected by lowered production and partisan activity that lack of cores gives you.
That makes sense. Thanks.

KaiserGermany said:
Is there a Doomsday version of this. I really want to play =D

The only problem it has regarding Doomsday is that the AI wont use spies... But the AI doesn't use them properly anyway. In fact I wish I could mod the current intelligence setup to a slider based 'intelligence' level kinda like in GalCiv.

You may have already seen this, but I took all of the Orthodox cores and the "Proclamation of Vladimir I," and GeneralHannibal suggested this:

GeneralHannibal said:
You should add Ruthenia (Perov) Montenegro (Podgorica) and Macedonia (Skopje, Split) as cores since they are orthodox and the boarders will look better.

Sarmatia1871 said:

You can potentially become much stronger than the USSR however in the game. So perhaps there is some way of checking this?