• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think this bug would be down to Kyril Romanov having a 1937 start date -> So, if an event puts him into power before then, he'll be ejected from saved and reloaded games.

A temporary fix for your particular game would be to go into the save game file you're trying to load in Wordpad or Notepad, do a search to find "H.R.H. Kyril l Romanov", and change his start date to 1936.

Okay that seems to have fixed this issue for my save game. I suppose changing his start date in the Russian ministers file to 36 would fix this bug for any future games as well. Thanks for the help. :)

Paker111 said:
tell me, are you doing this mod alone?

Um, it's been done alone - am currently mostly working on Kaiserreich (link in sig...), which uses the All the Russias stuff and has more of a team.

JeffSteel said:
Okay that seems to have fixed this issue for my save game. I suppose changing his start date in the Russian ministers file to 36 would fix this bug for any future games as well. Thanks for the help. :)

:) Good good - the fix in the ministers file is the more general one, but obviously won't carry over to already running games.

Jozef Pilsudski said:
Good news, i may be getting DD soon, and because of that i may be able to play this mod again :eek:

'Urrah! I may actually create a Doomsday specific version as well when I finally buy it...

JeffSteel said:

A word of advise from me: Don't put Kyril on the throne yet. Just give into his demands about the veto power etc, but nothing more. You'll get an event 2 years later that'll let you put the Tsar on the throne under much, much more stable circumstances.

Lol, true. It took a year of all my IC devoted to consumer goods to put an end to the dissent. By the time the nation recovered, Germany had conqured Poland, Latvia and its neighbors, Finland, and the areas of Ukraine I didn't get to first. Since I hadnt been able to make new units cause of all the dissent, I had only my starting forces with which to deal with the Ukranians, who were at the gates of Moscow before I got the situation under control. Now I have a humongous front with Germany, with but a few obsolete divisions that cant even defend half of the front. Russia's basically up for grabs! :rofl:

Alright, this has nothing to do w/ this mod, but i just gotta let ppl know how happy i am that i finally pulled this off, and at the sametime bumping this thread :D

Ok, i'm playin a game of HoIDD w/ my 1 friend from Starcraft, some other pop in now and then, but here goes: i'll give u guys a small rundown of the game so far. we are also playing a custom scenario which i hope to expand upon in the future in which Pilsudski didn't die in 1935 of liver cancer. he is a chief of staff/army and a field marshal.

Ok, so i'm Poland, my buddy is france, he remains in the allies for awhile, but i start the game out by invading Czechoslovakia, once i beat them i directly annexed slovakia+ostrava and Brno into Poland and made the rest my puppet.

I then Invaded Hungary and in about 2 weeks completly annexed it, then i sent my troops to prepare for the invasion of Germany and i told my friend to leave the allies, he didn't have enough money so i had to send him some, but as a result i couldn't ask him to ally right away. so then the summer of 36 i believe it was we invaded germany, france didn't do much of anything for awhile as he oked the attack before he was ready, and later he couldn't really break through the siegfried line, but anyways, after taking care of east prussia i started chipping away the rest of germany, eventually Germany fell sometime in 1937, somewhere early in 37 i'm pretty sure. then France invaded Spain and got about 3-4 provinces deep when i was offered peace, i asked wat he thought, he said sure, i declined the offer and adjusted it a bit so that i got the islands in the mediteranian sea. oh wait, right after the fall of Germany i invaded Czechs for their insubordination(refusing to join my alliance then right before the fall of germany declaring war on her and grabbing 2 provinces which it did little to deserve)

Then i attacked austria pretty much at the same time as the spanish incident(which by the way republican spain won the civil war due to heavy french support) italy declared war on us, and after Austria was defeated i invaded it too, w/ french support, it was tough initially, but once we got into the leg of the boot it was pretty easy, France played a important role in the battle of Rome, but my units got to it 1st so i got the province and effectivly cut the french off from possible further land gains. after the boot was conquered and the battle for sicily was beginning, we decided that we didn't feel like chasing down italy in africa so France took the initiative and made peace giving up his share of italian land while i got to keep everything i took including rome :eek: i gave italy back some of its provinces(after france released it as a puppet) in the south. then i invaded yugoslavia which triggered a sort of mini-world war as the entire balkan peninsula(minus bulgaria, plus Turkey) went to war with me after gaining enough land and victories annexed parts of Yugoslavia and made them a puppet state, then i turned my attentions to Romania with who till now have just been defending against with minimal units. Romania was crushed and when they later offered peace i was too tired to pay attention to make sure i was getting a good deal, so that ended that, but alas Romania's troubles were far from over as the Allies went to war with romania as well. but then we got bulgaria into our alliance because a friend wanted to play, and with him greece was conquered, then I broke through the istanbul strait and ran loose in Turkey to Ankara after which i made turkey my puppet, which put me in good position for the next target: The USSR.

After the balkan war i undertook a MASSIVE modernization program, i took my entire supply budget and put it towards upgrading my armies, it was amazingly successful. at the low low price of 10k supplies, which i simply bought back from france in 2 deals. then in october of 1941 i believe it was(might've been 1940) we finally invaded the USSR, i was sceptical because who in the right minds would invade Russia right before winter. right before the invasion i staged my first assasination attempt on Stalin's life, w/ my 10 spies in the USSR. it was a failure, but i looked on the bright side and said, theres a 10% chance of killing him, meaning, w/ 9 more tries, he should be dead in one of them. so we invaded the USSr, we made little initial headway, but in my expirience w/ Poland Vs USSR thats common, and especially when u attack right before winter ><. but we got about 1 province deeper in the north and around 2-3 in the south initially, i also had prepared 12 transports, and a army of about 7 divisions to land in leningrad, and after a few naval engagements in the gulf of finland which i won with my 12 medium submarine fleet, i landed in leningrad, but alas i forgot to make an extra set of convoy ships, and i scrambled to breakthrough in the northern front to reach my forces around leningrad, the plan failed, my convoy ships finished right when it really became too late, as i couldn't stockpile enough of them in leningrad to resupply my divisions there sufficiently, so after some battles in the region i decided it was no use to lose more than the 2 divisions i already had lost and evacuated them back to poland, those units would later play a major role in the cutting off and killing of about 40 Soviet divisions in moldova and polish controlled romania. well once the snows melted my men made more headway, kiev was conquered after multiple attempts. all russian territory Poland had claims on was taken and basically where it stands now, is georgia is taken by me and turkey, ukraine is almost completely liberated by me and france, and belarus is liberated by me(though these nations will not gain indepedence, except for Ukraine) as far as big cities go, i have smolensk, bryansk, i'm at the outskirts of kharkov, crimea is taken, and General Haller is slowly making his way towards Stalingrad, he just left Georgia and is heading further north.
And this is where the game stands now, just a couple of months after:

I tried to assasinate Stalin around 7 times i think, and on the 7th try it finally worked, 10 Polish spies took part in the plot, and the dreaded Soviet Tyrant was finally smited, Molotov took his place as generalissmo of the Soviet Union, but with this assasination i got rid of 2 of the USSR's cabinent members, of course the head of government and their head of armaments, both of course were Stalin.

Anyways, i guess this should've gone in the AAR section under its own topic, but i didn't mean for this to get so long so i'm sry. :(

Nice mod. However, you really should cut down on belligerence hits. It's now year 1938 and I obtained missing parts of tansiberian railroad and former Transural territories and my BEL is 40! For what? For a miserable war with bunch of mongols for a place in nowhere the world would care?

Yeah, the belligerence hits are a wee bit too much.

I have the same problem as Akaki. Also, is this mod compatible with the latest version of DD?

Akaki said:
How to download this mod? Rapidshare link seems to be down...

This mod is DD compatible, the only issue is that AI does not send spies (no big deal). This mod was integrated into Kaiserreich (or how it is spelled), so download that one.

Uhm... But I would like to play the scenario whe way it was represented in ATR, while Kaiserreich offers UberGermany sending it's divisions everywhere but Europe :>.

I have 4.0 still, I suppose I could send it if I knew a good place to upload a file of that size.