• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
Yes...Should be blue with a white eagle holding three horseshoes turned downwards, IIRC. A shame I can't find a picture of it...
EDIT: here it is!

rashka1.jpg
rashka2.jpg

(if anybody cares really...anyways I'll bug Gigau to make me one when DV comes out ;))

That is funny, I hear about this CoA for the first time. I thought Rascia should be three silver horseshoes on azure (blue) backround. Like in this stylized CoA of Tsar Dushan ->
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sr/9/97/Cardusan.jpg

I have also seen version with black horseshoes on yellow backround.

BTW sorry everyone for offtopic. I hope Johan will post some more screens.*wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :p

Johan said:
First, DV has a new little file "settings.txt".

Code:
MUSIC_ON

Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it. Menus will show a black border if above 1024x768 though, but the main gameplay works rather nice.

Here's an ingame screenshot ...

HURRAHHH!!!!!!!!!

Very nice. :)

Finellach said:
That is funny, I hear about this CoA for the first time. I thought Rascia should be three silver horseshoes on azure (blue) backround. Like in this stylized CoA of Tsar Dushan ->
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sr/9/97/Cardusan.jpg

I have also seen version with black horseshoes on yellow backround.

BTW sorry everyone for offtopic. I hope Johan will post some more screens.*wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :p
You mean this one? AFAIK, that one was made somewhere in the XV or XVI century. CoA you linked to, was also made in that period, and it's not the actual CoA of Dushan, but a representative of what could/should have been his CoA. His actual CoA was white two-headed eagle on a yellow background, IIRC.

Cool, It will be looking nice on my 1600x1050 :)

That's not right. You should make a poll about how a thread should be named to avoid any Balkan-related discussion whatsoever. ;)

Acutally no, it is not Republic of Ragusa since it is 11th Century but it is however part of Naple :) Hence, Yellow.

Cheers

Sappy.

binTravkin said:
That's not right. You should make a poll about how a thread should be named to avoid any Balkan-related discussion whatsoever. ;)
Metaphysically impossible.

All threads about CK invariably end up somehow discussing the Balkans.

shadow737 said:
Looks good, hate to be a bother, but any idea when DV might be finished and in US stores?
Late September and only digitally available through GamersGate.

Duuk said:

For good reasons, the Balkans have been the powder keg of the European world since the time of cavemen chasing each other with pointy sticks. :eek: :rofl:

Sapphire said:
Acutally no, it is not Republic of Ragusa since it is 11th Century but it is however part of Naple :) Hence, Yellow.

Cheers

Sappy.

You mean Normans conquered it? Thats interesting.
What are those icons in right upper corner, more specifically the one with the king (?) and the chick looking at each other? Also I don't remember anyone answering what is the throne icon. :D

To all others who are trying to be "funny" - get a life. :rolleyes:

I am very much looking forward to the possibility of realm civil wars and power struggles being done in an more realistic and logical fashion. The notion of having friends that won't desert you, regardless, sounds promising. Though many of the problems in the old one, was that a civil war would just turn a whole country into an eternal mess, or result in the king racking up a huge demesne.

In reality, most of these civil wars had a bit of light sieging and a decisive field battle or two, whereupon most of the participants were usually confirmed in their previous titles, just with their loyalty demanded (and kept, for a short time at least).

So I hope that a peace can be worked out to where you can win and return a rebelled vassal back to your overlordship without having to annex them.

Finellach said:
You mean Normans conquered it? Thats interesting.
What are those icons in right upper corner, more specifically the one with the king (?) and the chick looking at each other? Also I don't remember anyone answering what is the throne icon. :D

To all others who are trying to be "funny" - get a life. :rolleyes:

Guessing from EU3 parallels.
The throne could mean that a court position is currently free.
The couple could indicate that an unmarried dynasty member is in your court.

Johan might have commented on them in the Dev diary, a couple of these flags were visible in the screenshot there as well.

Well, but if we make Balkans PTI ? :D

yes, finally i can play CK on my Dual TFT system ;-)