• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Paradox has announced that it will announce a new title on October 1. I surely hope they a space a few business days between the release of DV and the next game announcement.

Jayavarman said:
Paradox has announced that it will announce a new title on October 1. I surely hope they a space a few business days between the release of DV and the next game announcement.

It is way too much to ask that this new release will be CK2 I suppose?

Things are very quiet with DV at the moment, so I'm not holding my breath for the original end of September date.

Beauclerc said:
It is way too much to ask that this new release will be CK2 I suppose?

Almost undoubtedly - announcing the development of CK2 at pretty much the same time as DV's release would kill the latter's sales.

Sarmatia1871 said:
Almost undoubtedly - announcing the development of CK2 at pretty much the same time as DV's release would kill the latter's sales.
Of course the new release they announce will probably be another year or two in the making. Paradox fanboys will (mostly) buy DV anyway because they're bad at waiting.

Nick

Sarmatia1871 said:
Very good point.

Wishful thinking on my part. Although (really clutching at straws now) - the new game probably won't see a release until 2009.

EDIT: *just repeated what Nick II said... didn't see his post before I jumped in!!*

Primus Inter Pa said:
'Tis a beautiful way to build hype.
AND ANGER! :mad:

Jayavarman said:
AND ANGER! :mad:

Relax.

And do people have to spam and constantly ask when game is published. I'm sure it's published when Johan decides so and constant asking isn't going to make it happen any faster.

Yes, the internets are serious business.