• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry to hear this Teckor. Speedy recovery and good luck!

Sorry to hear about the knee injury! Hope you physical therapy can help that. It's hard to heal.

My son was briefly in Army basic training, but he was med-discharged for hip and knee joint issues from all the marching and physical exercise, etc. (mind you he's a former college football player -- not like he was weak, or anything -- but maybe the football injuries came back to haunt him).

I was puzzled by the sudden activity in the farewell thread until I saw you posting in threads, and figured you must be back. Good to see you back, though perhaps not under these circumstances!

Rensslaer

Thanks Rensslaer, thanks all.

Often times we do not really know how injured we are until we attempt something very difficult. I must say, I did not know from my accident 13 Sept 2011 that my knees may have been in that bad of shape. It is also intriguing to think that basic training may have further injured the knees - mostly the patellar tendons; which I must say are a pain in the royal ass to heal.

Regardless of the circumstances, it is good to be back.

Hope all is well TekcoR with the knees and all. I suffer with you everyday with my broken down, beat up, 30+ years on the street body.....but get back into it every day to protect and defend. Heck, my bride says I can retire in another ten years! Lol