• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Atlantic Ocean can!
For a short while, at least.

Cpt Rossi said:
It would be awsome if the US had like 100 div and the UK 50 div just waiting in India for you to come and push you right back into Berlin

I don't think that is the case. They are most likely having holiday at Midway or something.

Panzer6 said:
The German tide can never be stopped, as even the Kriegsmarine got by the heavy Royal navy and USN to get to the Med. Now it's just a matter of time.

I bet he will run out of patience before annexing USA :D in this scenario they start with unholy amount of ships and that is force that cannot be denied.

freebirdcjb - Thank you and welcome :)

Baneslave - Yes but progress is slow in these areas.

Murmurandus - I could if I switched sides ;)

ColossusCrusher - Now why would I cross the Atlantic ;)

Cpt Rossi - Intelligence reports tell me that Britain has 132 divisions and the U.S. 129. They have enough to do it but are too commited elsewhere.

Reado - I am considering sending the Kriegsmarine on a short visit to the Azores to see if it is defended.

Panzer6 - The Kriegsmarine took no diverse route either. They sailed right down the English Channel to get to Gibraltar. I guess they are all busy with Japan.

Edzako - I have faith in my SHBB's. The mighty American fleet will sink.

Cpt Rossi - The U.S. is likely to be the last country alive so I won't be concerned about partisans at all :D

Update to follow ...

Into the Desert

1100 January 25th 1946.
18. Armee Headquarters. Mellila, Morocco.

Von Rundstedt now had more than forty divisions of Heeresgruppe West in Morocco with more arriving daily. The kriegsmarine was still encountering no opposition to its ferrying activities and the forces in Morocco were quickly regaining organisation.​

jan25461100iraq2.jpg

Model and Reinhardt were both recovered sufficiently to continue their advance. Von Rundtsedt gave the orders they required and Model executed them.

He was to head south, down the Afrikan coast, towards the captured Spanish territory of El Aauin. Auchinleck would try and stop him but had little chance. The American garrison was soon captured and the British commander moving away from Casablanca.​

0600 January 26th 1946.
Panzerarmee (Italy) Headquarters. Nasariyah, Iraq.

The arrival of Barckhausen and XLVII. Armeekorps in Karbala had given Rommel the forces he required for the next advance. Orders were sent to Barckenhausen and von Kuchler to begin an attack on the Syrian capital of Damascus.​

jan26460600iraq2.jpg

Nineteen German infantry divisions proceeded to advance towards the twelve Syrian divisions defending the province.

Von Kuchler had the numerical advantage and at 1300 hours he achieved a tactical advantage by encircling part of the defences of Damascus.

Seven hours later, at 2000, he ordered an assault to keep the pressure on the defenders overnight.

The battle would continue all night and over the next day, with von Kuchler slowly overcoming the stubborn defences.​

0600 January 27th 1946.
The Skies Above Southern Persia.

Air General Milch was currently providing air cover over southern Persia when he encountered enemy bombers.​

jan27460600iraq2.jpg

The British Strategic bombers were not happy to see him and suffered for their entry into his airspace.​

1400 January 27th 1946.

Von Rundstedt had a small problem that he needed dealt with. He asked Saalwachter if he was confident that he could traverse the west African coast. Saalwachter offered no guarantees but would do what von Rundstedt asked of him.​

jan27461400iraq2.jpg

Model was heading towards El Aauin but von Rundstedt was not sure he would arrive before Allied forces did. He tasked Saalwachter with transporting General Straube and V. Armeekorps to the province. Saalwachter safely delivered the troops before heading back to Malaga for more troop transfers.​

1400 January 27th 1946.
Panzerarmee (Italy) Headquarters. Nasariyah, Iraq.

The battle for Damascus raged on during the 27th with von Kuchler making slow but steady progress.​

jan27461400iraq1.jpg

By 1400 hours it was clear the defenders could not hold for much longer. The defenders had fought bravely nonetheless.​

jan27461600iraq1.jpg

At 1600 hours von Kuchler had amassed enough desert combat experience to be singled out as above average in the execution of such combat.

The Syrians still held their defence at 0300 hours on the 28th but would retreat with the new dawn sun barely risen in the east.​

2300 January 27th 1946.
IV. Panzerarmee Headquarters. Mashhad, Persia.

Von Manstein was recovering in Mashhad when he received news from Nehring of his arrival in Chah Bahar.​

jan27462300iraq1.jpg

The British immediately counter attacked the advance with the inital reports indicating an even battle.​

jan28460600iraq2.jpg

Daylight proved that the battle was a little less even than previously thought. By 0600 hours Gort found himself outnumbered and outgunned by Nehring, von Hubicki and Steiner.

By 0900 hours the results of the battle were becoming obvious and Gort chose to break off his attack. Persia was now sealed off from British forces in India.​

0300 January 28th 1946.

Model sent word to von Rundstedt of his arrival in Casablanca. He also informed him of his further advance south towards Mogador. Model had a job to do and he was moving swiftly to accomplish it.​

jan28460300iraq1.jpg

The unfortunate commander in Model's path was, once again, Auckinleck. He retreated fairly quickly with no chance to halt the advancing armoured divisions of Model.​

0700 January 29th 1946.

Von Mackensen had arrived in Mostaganem and was ordered to continue his advance east.​

jan29460700iraq2.jpg

The American garrison division in Algiers could not stop him and was captured after a brief battle.​

0500 January 30th 1946.

Von Rundstedt received word from von Brauchitsch of his arrival in Marrakech. He was ordered to continue south into Ouezzane. Von Salmuth had also arrived in Oujda.​

jan30460500iraq2.jpg

The battle for Ouezzane was quickly over with more American garrison troops captured.​

1100 January 30th 1946.
IV. Panzerarmee Headquarters. Mashad, Persia.

General Konrad had given command of the German mountain troops to Schorner while he rested his own forces.​

jan30461100iraq2.jpg

General Schorner sent word to von Manstein as soon as he arrived in Bandar Abbas.

Von Manstein sent a message to von Ribbentrop as soon as heard the news.

The message was to the point.​

To: Foreign Minister von Ribbentrop.
From. IV. Panzerarmee Headquarters.

At 1100 hours January 30th 1946 German forces under the command of General Schorner, namely 7. SS-Friew.-Geb.Div. 'Prinz Eugen', arrived in Bandar Abbas. German forces now occupy all significant provinces in Persia.

Field Marshall Erich von Manstein.
Commander Heeresgruppe Ost.
Commander IV. Panzerarmee.

jan30461100iraq1.jpg

The Persian ambassador to Germany had been expecting the summons to meet von Ribbentrop, and was not surprised when he was informed of his Country becoming part of German territory.​

2200 January 30th 1946.

Model continued to advance with minimal opposition. He had already reached Mogador when he ordered his troops south once more.​

jan30462200iraq1.jpg

Auckinleck was no longer ahead of Model and the already tired Brazilian tank division trying to prevent his advance, was beaten with little trouble. Model was making rapid progress to link up with Straube in El Aauin.​

Well, in my game the US has 50+ carriers and growing.
I have four nukes and growing.
I intend to research ICBMs in 1947-48.
I then intend to collapse the bastards.

That will be the biggest encirclement ever. All of North Africa...

are you attempting to encircle US troops there or can they escape on transports?

ColossusCrusher - US has 23 carriers, UK 9 at the moment.

Fnuco - Actually I was not trying to encircle all of Africa, although it is a possibility I had not considered. It is a little dodgy trying to invade all over the African coast with only my one fleet. This area is a highway for Allied fleets, especially if they are trying to escape the Med.

Baneslave - Researching 1941 reactor tech for a level 3 reactor. Need a level 6 reactor for nukes. I can include all of my current research and already researched tech in the next update if you want as its a monthly update. Let me know as soon a spossible because the update is about ready.

Waiting for anything else people may wish to see before I update again ;)