• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry haven't seen your reply.
Any map that you modify and add new map tiles. I haven't done any map myself, just modified others, so publishing it is not the best solution.
The map above was simply to illustrate the example.
If someone would be kind enough to provide me with a test map, I'd be happy to add functionality to extend the tile limit! Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to use the map editor on my end at the moment.

If someone would be kind enough to provide me with a test map, I'd be happy to add functionality to extend the tile limit! Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to use the map editor on my end at the moment.
Riught.... i'll use a dropbox... hold on.

and if that small file is needed as well...

there is only 544 tiles, a few more than 529

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Just that it needs to have an arbitrary number of tiles above 529. Having a couple of different test maps with different totals would help.
i'll make one.
do you also need those below the max limit (for both vanilla and your mod)? It's not read correctly either - your mod would show 529 tiles (minus unlocked start tiles), vanilla game obviously 441 but in reality Owl's Uskumru Bay has got 186 tiles. That's not shown correctly either - https://mods.paradoxplaza.com/mods/75532/Any

And here is a plain blank map with 622 map tiles and some empty "unplayable" areas for testing. I've done them for you to check if that would be a bug that although there is no map tile to unlock, you still can play on it.

Hello,
german translation seems to be broken. English version works well.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-14 17-39-1920x1080.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 17-39-1920x1080.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-04-14 17-34-1920x1080.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 17-34-1920x1080.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hello. When using this mod in the latest version of the game, some textures are failing. For example, the outline that is overlayed when building a road doesn't show up anymore. The grid is also cut off sometimes. I've tested the game with and without this mod in isolation and was able to produce this issue.