• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello. When using this mod in the latest version of the game, some textures are failing. For example, the outline that is overlayed when building a road doesn't show up anymore. The grid is also cut off sometimes. I've tested the game with and without this mod in isolation and was able to produce this issue.

I've tested and cannot reproduce that issue, nor does it make any sense that this mod could cause that (see the GitHub for the source code of the mod and what it does; nothing touches on that). I've got others to test, too, and confirm this - your issue lies elsewhere. Note that using TAA may cause issues similar to what you're describing, so check to see if you are and if so try switching to a different AA method.

After the latest update all my zoning disapeard when i hover over them. The roads end up with no zoning areas at all. After removing the 529 tiles everything works fine. First I tought it was caused by the ZoningToolkit mod and removed it. Problem still excists. Start the game witout mods, everthing works fine. After a lot of testing by adding one more mod each time, the problem reoccured when I add the 529 tile mod. Not sure how it is possible that this mod causes this problem, luckely all my tiles stayed unlocked after removing the 529 tiles mod.