• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

algernon

First Lieutenant
59 Badges
Sep 10, 2005
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
This is for support, bug reports, feature requests, and general feedback for the 529 Tiles mod.

If you are reporting a bug, please remember that I can't see your computer, so you need to be very explicit in your description of the issue so that I can understand what's going on. Logs and/or screenshots to support your report would also be a good idea and will generally save time.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this mod works with Nvidia GeForce Now app? The app allowed me to download the mod and shows it installed, however, I am unable to find the mod setting option in Settings on the main menu.

Does anyone know if this mod works with Nvidia GeForce Now app? The app allowed me to download the mod and shows it installed, however, I am unable to find the mod setting option in Settings on the main menu.
It might be both a platform issue and modloader issue. Wait for Algernon to answer and... PDXM to become stable.

GeForce Now currently does not support mods. However, apparently both nVidia and Paradox are working to add mod support.

So, if I understand correclty, you're making a mod that will unlock the entire map?
yes, that's it, maxumum 57x57km with same precision but much larger terrain heightmap. (yeah, we're offtoping here)
holyy, I just mesured and we currently have 14.3x14.3km and we are getting a 57x57km? That is so insane. Mods are definitly saving this game. But I have a question. Will this future mod work with my current city? or must I start a new city to use the 57x57 mod?

holyy, I just mesured and we currently have 14.3x14.3km and we are getting a 57x57km? That is so insane. Mods are definitly saving this game. But I have a question. Will this future mod work with my current city? or must I start a new city to use the 57x57 mod?
Everything must be adapted to the map (mod space), so your current city may be incompatible, being vanilla map with all it's structure.

Hey,
If got a problem with the "Select own Starting Tiles" Option. I Selected it and I started with no unlocked tiles. However, since the city is at Milestone 0 I'm not able to access the World Overview to select any. What did I miss? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Edit: I checked it with other starting options. so it seems the milestone adjustment may be broken? others do work though...

Last edited:
Hey,
If got a problem with the "Select own Starting Tiles" Option. I Selected it and I started with no unlocked tiles. However, since the city is at Milestone 0 I'm not able to access the World Overview to select any. What did I miss? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Edit: I checked it with other starting options. so it seems the milestone adjustment may be broken? others do work though...
So this was with the 'allocate extra tiles to milestones' option?

It seems to be working fine for me and a few others I asked to check. Are you using any other mods?

GeForce Now currently does not support mods. However, apparently both nVidia and Paradox are working to add mod support.
Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate it! And thanks @Dushess for your answer as well!

So this was with the 'allocate extra tiles to milestones' option?

It seems to be working fine for me and a few others I asked to check. Are you using any other mods?
Yeah. A bunch of them actually. I'll list them:

Various Custom Maps (Guess that's not the issue, but I tried on Owl's Uskumru Bay)
Various Themes. (Which is just graphic settings, so I guess irrelevant)
Better Bulldozer
ZoningToolkit
School Capacity Rebalancer
Extra UI Screens
Extended Transport Manager
Line Tool
Map Texture Replacer
Anarchy
Unified Icon Library
Water Features
MoveIt
ExtraLib
ExtraLandscapingTools

That's All. If you need a List of Themes and Maps I can give it to you, too.

Edit: I did some further testing. Standalone it's working fine. So I guess there's an incompatibility.

Last edited:
Yeah. A bunch of them actually. I'll list them:

Various Custom Maps (Guess that's not the issue, but I tried on Owl's Uskumru Bay)
Various Themes. (Which is just graphic settings, so I guess irrelevant)
Better Bulldozer
ZoningToolkit
School Capacity Rebalancer
Extra UI Screens
Extended Transport Manager
Line Tool
Map Texture Replacer
Anarchy
Unified Icon Library
Water Features
MoveIt
ExtraLib
ExtraLandscapingTools

That's All. If you need a List of Themes and Maps I can give it to you, too.

Edit: I did some further testing. Standalone it's working fine. So I guess there's an incompatibility.
Okay, thanks. BTW, never assume something is "irrelevant" when modding a game at this stage of development; many mod conflicts aren't where you expect them.

Extra UI Screens and Extended Transport Manager are known to have some bugs at present, have you tried without those?

Okay, thanks. BTW, never assume something is "irrelevant" when modding a game at this stage of development; many mod conflicts aren't where you expect them.

Extra UI Screens and Extended Transport Manager are known to have some bugs at present, have you tried without those?
Yeah, without anything else it worked fine. I'll do some extended testing to narrow it down. I'll update you as soon as I know more.

• 1Like
Reactions: